Close
One second...

Tentacle Head

• by iwasink
  • posted Sep 01, 2006
  • 33 Comments

I'm a huge fan of octopy(octopus), so I decided to combine a person and tentacles into this unlikely combo.

Hope you like it!

P.S I'll post the high res version soon...

Watch this
likebutta120

"Wow" was my first reaction. I think its pretty cool.

uncopyrightable

more like tentacle torso..
i like,
except the face.. on its ..waist

Kiks

kewl use of halftone! i like.

romolusIII

I like it but it might need a little too small

brenden_strang

rockin textures, way to do something different.

hobbes125

sweet! very plimptonesque. i'd vote for a placement that is still to the left, but centered vertically. 5 anyway.

khy

center it and i'd $$$$ it for sure

caanan

I love this. On the chest, at the same size, but not centered would be my perfect placement. Very nice! 5 from me.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

This would be boffo with a center placement and a vibrant color shirt! Octopussy forever! 4.

Walnut

Nice style, the flipflops and screentone are a good idea. Wouldn't put it down in the corner like that though.

private_88

Very nice work. Love the chaos.

Baumwollheld

Bigger! Center! More colour!

$ !!!!!

Arivel

Ha, I really like it, reminds me of Fooly Cooly.

silvertone71

Good job dude, when can I get mine?

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

Love the rough style. I had a similar idea, but it was going to be a testicle head. It was only a matter of time before someone said testicle. Sorry to sully your sub page. I really like it.

spizzlebop

Very amusing! I like it despite my loathing of octupi or anything with tentacles.

AzrimEkim

Amazing artwork.

Rather Contagious

keep it up, i love the abstract feel to it.

uptownrebelroast

An interesting design; reminds me of the one of the animated figures from the opening credits to Elwy Yost's old TV show, Magic Shadows. Ah...good old Magic Shadows.

KiramekiDeath

Spelling is one of my pet peeves... It's octopI with an I.... and Arivel, the title of the show is "Flcl".

iwasink

Thanks for all your votes, comments, and critiques.
They have helped out a lot.
Here's the link to the new placement: http://www.visiblesurface.com/iwasink/iwasink_template2.gif

I'm not resubmitting it, because it might get declined since its the exact same thing. The only thing that has changed is the size and the placement.

thanks for looking,
-iwasink

SiLeNtPuNk

I love the colours

JAYGATZ

your style and everything rules, just make a design that has more meat to it. Not just a design thrown out there. This illustration is awesome though.

archbar

At first, I thought it was a geisha type woman wearing a kimono [where the guy's collar is is where the kimono started] and then I realized it was a guy. Haha. Nice illustration. :]

POOMongrel

EMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOMongrel

AWW IM WITH THE NIGGA ABOVE, MAN THAT SHIRT IS SCANDULOUS, MO FUCKA, U GOT TO BE EMO TO WEAR THIS SHITTY SHIRT, TO BAD I AINT PUSSY ENOUGH TO BE EMO. WHAT IS THIS WRLD COMMING TO, EVERYONE GETTING TIGHT PANTS TRYING TO SHOW THIER DICK IN FRONT OF THE LADIES.OMG!!!!!!

POOMongrel

BITCH, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!! GET THE FUCK OFF THIS WEBSITE, NO YOUZE A HOE, NOT THAT OTHER GUY, HEZ A HOME FROM CALI AND HED CALL UP HIS HOME BOYZ AND KICK UR BITCHA ASSA TUBA, FUCKER. I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOUDE EB NICE LIKE ARCH BAR AND LEAVE THIS INSTANT AND FIND URSELF A GIRL MAN.

POOMongrel

NIGGA FUCK UR COUCH, AND UR MOM. MAN I BET U LIVE IN THE AZ AND SHIT URSELF FOR EVEN TRYING TO FIGHT, I BET YOU ARE THE BIGGEST VAGINA, YES VAGINA WHAT UR DIRTY ASS MOM HAS. YOU GOT TO BE THE BIGGEST WIGEGR THAT I KNOW. MAN I AM GOING TO FIND OUT WHERE YOU FUCKEN LIVE AND KILL UR ASS. SLIT UR FUCKEN THROAT WANE BRADY STYLE. IF I HAD A NICKEL FOR EVERY TIGHT PIECE OF PANTS THAT I HAD I WOULD PROBABLY GO BUY A GUN AND SHOOT UR ASS JUST FOR BIENG GAY. I BET UR MOMMY STRAIGHTENS UR HAIR IN THE MORNING HUH AND WHILE SHES DOING THAT UR SUCKING ON HER TITTY IN THE MORNING HUH LIL BABY. YA SHUT THE FUCK UP, DONT EVEN FUCK WITH ME!

SquidAttack

reminds me of rob schrab

slow_learner

okay... uh, back to the submission.

the only words i have for you are "smexxy" and "fantabulous".

$5

it reminds me of the gusher commercials where their heads turn in to fruit.

modjomonkey

Love the design. But would prefer if it is placed in the center.

No account?
Join Us