Close
One second...

Nothing says classy like...

I think that these need to be on more t-shirts, because nothing screams classy and sophisticated like a sweet, gold chandelier.

Watch this
dizzzydance

sweet. i saw i shirt like this the other day and i nearly bought it. very nice

spamantha

Haha, this is neat.

lemonalle

I like this idea, but I think the chandelier should be smaller. Right now it looks like an arrow pointing to your pants.

I_heart_ducks

Yellow definitely does NOT look classy.

SassyGiraffey

I agree as well. Different color please.

ladyshay

This shirt looks adorable! I think that if it was on one of those thin t-shirts it would have a great vintage look! I also like how the chandelier is big and pointing south. It could be taken as an insinuation or not. Keep up the talent!

jayfive2

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!
5$

shecranberried

Nice design. I'd make the chandelier a little smaller.

peacock77

I would like to see more linear detail in the chandelier--I really like the idea and I like the color.

eleveneleven

i like. a lot. even though its yellow :]

__kali__

If it's printed as a gold chandelier I'm so buying this!

homsar42

5$ ohh yeahhhh

Arkhangelsk

I think the point is to poke fun at 'classy,' so being on such a godawful color enhances the idea.

$5!

Edna Mae

Gold Chandelier on Black Background would be "classy"

MarcieD

the yellow is way to much. may b on a darker shirt color as a lighter color chandelier.

divalim

lovely! i really like chandeliers very much & this is so intricate and well done! i once saw a black chandelier with purple crystals..tt was classy too :D

marykelly

i really like this!

ohmystarsNET

there's a very similar vivienne westwood shirt.. don't like the colours or text here

mstruk

nice! 5

rattigus

i did a shirt just like this! damn, so hard to have a thought that noone else has! hahaha

Devery

Death by chandelier... I think its too big, maybe.

Jooliesays

I really would like to see a shiny or sparkly ink on the chandelier.

slickhop

yellow chandy on blue please then $

joey jojo

I like the yellow but lose the text.

No account?