Close
One second...

A great nerd shirt. I'm not a fan of bottom of the shirt placements, especially with the detail in your lettering. Nice execution, but not terribly original.

Watch this
cassisaari

Perhaps just "binary" would be better?

poginston

Is all the binary just random, or did you actually translate something?

fiddlywink46

I like it on the green a bazillion times better.

emochick001

that would require so much ink...

catface

Haha I like it.
I'd wear this (on an ICT lesson day obviously).

sharonaz

the best one

synchronization

Yeah, I think just 'binary' would look better, and I don't really care for the placement.

emotine

I would by that without thinking twice.

Fwuzzle

Not on the bottom. I betcha half the time it'd end up crumpled up on a belt, and its a nice design, although tha tmight actually look cool...

uh..

Higher placement

lfrefugia

I AGREE WITH COPPER CABLE!

I_heart_ducks

I don't like the font that much (needs something that screams "computer-y", if that's possible), but it's still neat.

Running Out of Line

reminds me of those annoying comments on mypace where they make letters look like pictures... try vertical placement

imbrilliant.

i like everything about it,
no complaints...best on green.
$5

MirthP

Well that and "Binary Code" is actually called "Machine" or "Assembly" Code. I like the design, but it might be too small to print (Each 1 and 0.)

organ-donor

thats awesome.. great idea and i like how its not just the text in binary.. how u've got it trailing off too.. i'd buy it

MarcieD

i personally wouldnt buy it, but im sure it would sell really well so ill give it a 5.

i really like the words all the way at the bottom.

acuity

I don't like it on the bottom

luked

i'm kinda sick of binary submissions....sorry.

__kali__

My word that's detailed. Perosnally I think it would look good with just 'binary' with that kept in the same place as it is now.

mme. pirate

looks like a band shirt to me.

Gzmsk8

oh wow, its sweet after seeing that the letters themselves are made up of binary code. I'd buy it, but i'm not too hot on the placement itself.

thereisnothere

neat. you should just make it say binary though.

musicalbessie

I love the binary part, but don't like it on the bottom of the shirt.

eloise_debono

It's cool, better on the darker colour. Black and white would be cool. Reminds me of matrix! $5

mr-ptitlouis

Sorry, but that's horrible ... 0$

organ-donor

shame this didn't get printed.. i really like it

No account?