Close
One second...

Wipeout -82

the newer version of my go at 80:s design. i think a natural tee will give it that proper 80:s feeling =) ps. i spent +8 hours on this design so remember to be nice =)

Watch this
camerondaigle

Mmmmmmmmmm.

Might be a little too TRON-ish to make it past the copyrights. Maybe.

Scruff-e

TRON! SHIT-YEAH! 5$

Kramer and Sprenger

This looks like something I have been working on. Great design. Needs more color, maybe in the "WIPE OUT" lettering. just as colored outlines, perhaps? 4$

classicoke
classicoke profile pic Alumni

this was drawn by hand and violates no copyright laws. the lightcycle arent exact copies, niether is the font. all is fine =)

classicoke

needs more color? ive only got 4 to work with lol and outlining/filling the text in blue or red looks crap, tried it. it steals away from the art.

RKTR

true to the era. woudl liek to see the jetwalls trail off in a better way up in the left corner.

classicoke

at first i did the jet walls in 3dsmax to get the exak angel but it didnt work so i went for an 80s style solution.

classicoke

thats is, i did the calculations in my head, just like in the movie.

-the more you know

revcruz

I love TRON! Hmmm, did you try the basic cyan and magenta instead of pastels. Imagining this on a dark shirt (black or dark blue), with the outline in white or gray...

alphabetapi

tron + wipeout = RAD!

$5

classicoke

yea i thought about making the design look more like the movie but that just wouldnt satisfy me artisticly, i wanted to create something that you havent seen before... kinda

classicoke

... im always looking for this kind of reaction,

"thats a cool design... wait a minute, isnt that a... from tron...man that is so cool and so true, without lightcycles there would be no wipeout games!"

basicly designs shouldnt be to obvious, else you will get bored of it quickly.

well, any other thoughts on this one people?

Luke...
Luke... profile pic Alumni

tron-tastic

JxE

I'd like this on a different shirt color

classicoke

ye it works best on a grey/royal tee with no tranparency but that doesnt communicate well over the screen so i chose natural. sucks to be me =)

Annie the Pug

um 8 hours isn't that long to work on a design. anyway not bad

classicoke

i dunno..thats a entire days work, but hey, i guess your right.. im new to this stuff =)

jock05tees

leave dates off!

Dex1138

If you start doing a series of these Tron-inspired shirts I will buy every design that's printed!

icruise

Nicely done. I wonder about the copyright issues, though.

SuperPope

Perfect just the way it is, and I would buy it instantly. And it definitely needs to be on that natural T to complete the retro look. Great work! 5$

classicoke

what copyright issues? the grid? the wipeout? the vehicles that resembles lightcycles? everything, save the fonts (that only were retraced by hand then live traced), was done from scratch.

anyways, im glad some of you like it =)

and i was actually thinking about making another tron inspired shirt but then i thought it was so obvious an idea that it hade to have been done already (tron hockey championship)

maverickthemav

this rocks love the 80's feel $5

jawapimp

Love Tron ! we need an MCP design
5$

classicoke

haha thanks =)

morriconei

Nice work. I like this a lot.

seenew

I prefer the F-Zero series, but I dig the shirt. 5$

classicoke

well im an wipeout man, as you can tell =) actually thought about f-zero but wipeout seemed easier to do; tron is retro, wipeout is ultra future. also, the first wipeout game was called 2097 (and has the best soundtrack yet)

Chadiplax

I would actually buy that sheet. $5, 000.

xiq

actually the second wipeout game was called 2097, the first was just wipeout. they both had pretty good soundtracks though. i have to say i'm one of the people bucking for a different shirt colour, my white shirts only see sunlight on laundry day.

classicoke

its on natural, not white =)

classicoke

in the spirit of pseudonymjones; dont print this, the 16 year olds wont buy it.

gluglu196

graphique, beau !!

No account?
Join Us