Watch this
swintpoof

That's pretty sweet. 5

leinadpatrick

i like it without the text, but overall, pretty sweet. 4$

Bella Lagussi

fantastic. text is good. $5.

Yerun

don't it hast to be 'unknown future' instead of 'unknow future'? very nice design though

edwood87

yes! exactly it's "unknown future". I have to correct this error..

Tiff.

any other color?

death by crayon

I love this design because I can relate to it so much. Taking trains everywhere. Having an unknown future. All of those other pieces of my life getting lost in a mess.

Angel486

This is really nice, you should enter it in the Last Kiss contest. :)

JAYGATZ

I like trains and that perspective. The text is not really working for me because of the mispelling and I think some of the topics could be broader. like just 'future' and just 'living.' Brevity is the mother of wit.

avalanchelynn

reminds me of a mind map...

beecreative.us

don'tbe hard on him for the spelling it's a cute frenchy guy!
Bee-sou

risthegirl

I think when you are correcting the "unknow future" to the correct spelling...you should also make the text size to match the rest of the words...I'd buy it then. 5

Renaudesign82

I dig the train.. Might want to make use of the 4 color limit and throw in some highlights on the train... Make it pop a little more...

edwood87

The different size of the text is wanted, it's show the importance degree of the words. But I could make "Unknown future" smaller . I can pop the train a little more, but I have to find the way to light it a little.. Thanks for your advices!

gluglu196

ohh joli !

inaminute

yeah I'd buy it no text i really like the imagery!

nincompoop

a voté ! :)

MarcieD

i really like the design...may b different colors would be cooler but i still give it a 5.

Flying Gerbil King

I caught the express to unknown future 6 years ago.
It hasn't stopped yet

edwood87

I have submit a new version with some change : the spelling and the highlight of the train with a new color! You can see the new color version on myspace

cheriiy

love it! 4

MarcieD

muuuch better! i looove the white-pink-black.

$5!

darkrose

adore this..it plays perfectly into my love for anything urban-like (especially anything that reminds me of NYC), my love for anything with philisophical meaning, and my love for artsy-interesting tshirts.

star_chaser65

i love everything about this shirt. EVERYTHING.

ashtray1

i like it on white....nice design

Mylo

$5 $5 $5, print this!

zmandella

$5 Much Love

Onions.Galore

I REALLY like it on the black shirt; $5

mediocrityrules

i'd give it a $5, sans the text. seems too "deep" with it. beautiful design, though.

edwood87

Thank you for your vote, but my design wasn't selected ! I will try again with your advice!

No account?