20 on the boss

• by Mitsurgi
  • posted Aug 18, 2006
  • 52 Comments

;)

Watch this
bird75

hahaha..PERFECT... DO I HEAR $40-?

$5- print this and I'm wearing it work!!!!

bashway

god wouldn't everyone love to do this to their boss! really! like both color choices.

slaterock
slaterock profile pic Alumni

yeah, this has definite threadless printing potential. cool concept!

icruise

"god wouldn't everyone love to do this to their boss!"

Doesn't this mean that he's betting for the boss to win, though?

krautstache

I've got my 20 on the midget

Mitsurgi

ok, i don't know if my traduction is correct but at the beginning it's 20 on the trainee (20 sur le stagiaire)

sbelanger

OMG

I need that 5$

Electrospecter

Yeah, I figured the boss was the guy on top, keeping a lackey in line. And out of curiosity, where is that lightest gray? I only see three colors. Great design.

bridges

I love this! Great work.

Sgt.Princess

i think the words destract, the guy holdin' money might be enough. i love it, i just thing the words are not sequential. if they stay, maybe just as a caption rather than a speech bubble?

Candiru

aWEs0M3.

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

Please if Threadless gon' print this, make it on light/baby blue. I can't wear loud orange/gold tees.

Now I have a partner for my "I'd Hit It" shirt!

mk32066

That made me laugh.

Maurissa

Rocks my world. But i could totally take my boss! $5

Homnibus

Funny idea but the deformed figures ruined it for me. I find it especially jarring considering the care and detail you seem to have put into each figure's hairstyle.

analog boy

Ok maybe I'm the only one, but I think it would be better without text.

Zacario3ll

no text and fix the figure of the guy thats punching

Jason Dorn

Haha awesome, threadless, print this, now :)

The Foo

very nice

specialdave

holy crap. this rules ass! 5$$$$!

Mitsurgi

lightest gray = neck of the backgroung group
it can work without text

slackerbitch

how come they're all men?
otherwise i like it

mdanalakis

i like the idea but arent you people sick of THE SAME thing over and over and over and over again? for a site that boasts how "different" and "alternative' it is you guys sure have a penchant for picking the same thing.

ma17

Cam'on! Quit the "No text" crap ALL THE TIME! Sometimes it's gotta have the text!

chuckg

i like blue

romolusIII

i see this getting printed. unfortunately the band thingy shirt is very similiar.

DubC

no text, please.

$$$$$$$$$5!!!!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Without text this shirt is just some capitalistic businessman's version of Fight Club, which of course violates everything that movie stood for!! Without the text, this shirt means so much less. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE NO TEXT FOLKS?!?!?! I really don't mind if people can interpret my shirt in three seconds; I actually encourage that. then if they stay around and chat there are other things in many of the shirts that stand out as secondary elements. Leave the design AS IS. Piece. "4$ on this shirt!!!"

caanan

Funny! I like the speech bubble but it needs reshaping, or possibly a different font. Maybe something a little more anarchic.

happychaos

nice shirt without the bubbles 5$

Heahengel

I like, but would prefer it on a less bright color.

my name

oh shit.........this cool design.............$5

Hypersomnia

^ I agree with the above $5

thechaz

so do i...i think my boss is gonna do this to the new guy2.

FlicketySplit

It looks like the scean from The Office where michael scot beats dwight up in a fight. ill leave it at that.

Fishtank_Antfarm

yes! DIFFERENT color shirt though please

brainstem

i really like it-- but they're all men, and they're all the same color. huh.

steph1890

Oh snap! His neck maybe. :P 4 dollars

worn wasted

Those guys look Emo! Common now, clean up the hair..are we really expected to believe these guys are professionals?

PuterBoy

I would wear this every day. not realy but enough to be noticable...

No account?
Join Us