Close
One second...

T-Rex for President!

No, I\'m serious. T-Rex for President!!!!

Watch this
flaming_chilipepper

and not just any t-rex...FLAMEBREATHING T-REX FOR PRESIDENT

analog boy

White. Just because it looks tacky-er, in a good way.

Hensen

mmm ok... yes... How will it be funded? Bone budget?

chrisk018

You are serious? Really? Because you'd have to change the constitution. I hope you are ready for the long haul.

myKey

That's funny! ... It might get a little confusing for people who love the 1970's though. There was a band called "T-Rex" back then.

drmtama2

$5

this is great on white for sure

miss mraz

haha great. i'm all for voting for stephen colbert though...5

SicK PuPPy

is there a Monica bronchiosaraus?

Wembley

I wish the font were different. Maybe hand-drawn? Or a little less...bland? Sorry, but it's just not doing it for me as is. The idea and design are good, but the font is...meh.

pinkmeetsgrey

Have you ever seen a political campaign using a 'hand-drawn' font? Maybe if it were a 6 year old running for class pres. T-rexes are serious about everything they do.

WittyWittyBangBang

This is only funny because we call a waitress at work T-Rex because she's tall, red-headed, and has a brain the size of a golf ball.

ks_clarity21

I'm going to be living a couple blocks away from the white house...so i want this...$5

hartfordshawn

We call our school librarian T-rex because when he walks his arms are all short like a t-rex and he lumbers around. Sooo funny.

Randis

Wait, is there like a T-rex theme contest going on? They're everywhere!

piratedags

this is the shirt i've been waiting all of my life for. Tee hee.

KiwiBunnz

As a non-American I usually just pass over all the USA themed shirts... but I could see non-Americans wearing this... I know it must be tough running a superpower and all... but I guess Mr(s) T-Rex could do as good a job as any... :-)

squareintheteeth

yes yes yes yes YES. I love it, I pray it gets printed. $5!

gypoben

awesome!!! id vote for t-rex

JayGray

now this is something i would wear!

julysfirstkiss

LOVE it.
white though, not blue.

ShaunaAZ

=]

Nice.

runningwithcolours

if it was the trex from jurassic park it'd probably win...i mean everyone voted for arnie

Widgett

I for one welcome our flamebreathing giant killer lizard overlords.

my name

bangkar......hot

blackbird

Yeah, I like the idea of a cheesy white tee the best too. Last time I suggested a white tee for one of my designs I got so much greif, so I was a little hesitant to push it as the primary option. White is nice.

Mekler

Dinosaurs didn't breathe fire but it's still damn funny
4$

blackbird

it's not fire, it's FREEDOM!

teedz

I like this, but also would prefer a different font.

airvince

Just signed in to comment this tee.
Can't wait to wear it! 5+!

MinionOfCthulhu

The fire isn't really doing it for me, but I'd probably purchase it either way.

kookie21

as long as it's not barney....

mrblue96

Wow...I hate to be so literal, but T-rexes cant breathe fire...only dragons can do that.

blackbird

it's FREEDOM!

I_heart_ducks

Dude, the fire is awesome and necessary. 5$

Myownredeemer

This site has an obsession for dinosaurs. I like. 5$

lovelover

I can't believe I just said "No". I hate when people say that. I don't want a T-Rex for president. We might as well have George W. Bush. Oh wait...

blackbird

See the thing is, even if T-Rex makes it to the primary election and wins the election, there will not be a T-Rex in office, why? Because T-Rex is a dinosaur, and dinosaurs are extinct.

...colin

yes.

lafayquinn

That's awesome, I just don't like something about the text. I'm just not sure what $4

gapang

one of the first that really make me laugh! 5

Frekinscnoth

the silliness rocks my bottoms, i'd wear this near election time.

J-Ray

woot!

No account?