Close
One second...

Natural Beauty

• by Vinni-H
  • posted Aug 13, 2006
  • 56 Comments

The inspiration has come from a recent trip to Norway. Using the theme of Natural Beauty to create a flowing illustration that captivates imagery and thoughts of the trip. I like to use life experiences and simplicity within all illustrations I produce. The use of one colour within this particular image means that it can be replicated in any colour on a range of T\'s.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Honestly

I really like this but I think she needs something in her face and ear area.

Nice work!

Duchamp

I like that her face is just a silhouette. $5

stubbythumbs

interesting figure-ground thing going on in the hair.... things move forward and backward well.

i usually hate anything resembling this style but I like this.

francescaxo

the ear shape looks a bit elf-ish. but I like it a lot.

jiforce

you got skillz.

rachelester

i really like it. but not so much in the middle, maybe in a corner? =)

herophelia

for some reason the colours just aren't doing it for me. when i think of beautiful i don't think lime green and brown, but the design is very pretty. i would buy it on other colours - blue and purples, maybe

0hHeather

It's well done, but there are so many submissions of girls with swirls coming out of their hair

SuperPope

This is a really cool entry, even though it's "Girl/swirls/flowers/butterflys/birds" entry number 6,723.

PerdyClaudine

i love the chocolate brown color of the shirt. 5$

Sasami29

I like it, but maybe it's a bit too big.

helo

you definitely mastered the use of negative space

excellent image / neat concept

I prefer the placement to be upper right
just about 3 inches so it's not crammed
on the shoulder, but closer to it

I prefer more natural colors. The bright
green on the dark dark brown is too
much contrast in my opinion.

The hair going off in all kinds of neat
directions/patterns is one of the best
parts of this design.

r4d10fly3r

i love the design, it may not be the first swirls/girl/flowers/butterflies shirt, but its one of the best i've seen.

it would be outstanding if the design was in a more interesting position and different colors. i don't even mind the green, just not on brown.

Vinni-H

Keep voting guys I appreciate it alot!!! I really want my first Threadless print!!! V

spidergirlw19

Very beautiful...and you're kinda cute too ;-)

veggieheadgeek

stellar color choice, one of the best silhouette subs on here.

Vinni-H

This is the thing with this design, the adaptable style allows it to be one colour on many different colour t's. Simply comment on the colour combinations you would like to see!!!!

diesel_jesus

i'd buy it simply because you beat me to this exact same design!

alacyt

Fabulous design and I agree, just a little up more to towards the right shoulder.
$10

ljluense

Nice work! I have always detested this style of design, but I really really like this. I'm not sure why, maybe the color combo, but you nailed it! $5

porori

Gorgeous. Maybe some more color choices?

sabita

love the simplicity of the 2 colors. no face makes it more mysterious!

Badger26

Very well executed design i think the colours are very retro and work well together would be nice to see other colours Purple& green maybe???
What about a version for girls ??

AnnaKey30

I love the design, but I think I would love it even more if it was slightly off-centre, in different colours! I would like to see a blue or sage green print on a grey t-shirt... then I would definately buy one.

Gnu

beautiful

neosnowwhite

i want it, even in these colors!

asleep

i'm not big on butterflies at all, but i really love this.
5$

weet_woggie

You have talent, but it could be put to better use. This isn't original at all.
4. Keep it up. :]

helo

I would like to see these combinations

design : the same green - - - - - shirt : medium brown

design : white - - - - - - shirt : sky blue

design : orange - - - - shirt : red

design : khaki - - - - - shirt : light green

Vinni-H

I will put together a full range of colours and post them up on my profile this later!!! Keep an eye out!!!

Vx

skrekkelig_love

really awesome design. $5. it better get printed.

billyBoyWonder

I'm lovin' your style, denim jeans and white shoes would suit perfectly! ;-) In all seriousness - great choice of colours and shapes that fit and complement the subject. Do we get to hear anything of the Norwegian lady featured who may have inspired this piece?

vivic

I love the color combination! Tree colors! good choice.
it fits the theme completely
exuberant.

everlution

Love the concept and colors, but I don't know if I'd wear this.

emmy.withwings

oh wow, i adore this. maybe a different placement though? $5

Vinni-H

The above comment is from someone I know so please ignore...

CBud

Amazing. I would buy it in a heartbeat. Everything is perfect (to me), color, placement, everything.

$5

yeslikefriends

There are some shirts that just jump out and say "Wear Me....Lots!!" This is one of those shirts.

wakemeup_imfalling

I love the shirt. But the layout is not so good. Maybe move the design to the top left corner? that would be a $5. right now a 4.

rocketrobyn
rocketrobyn profile pic Alumni

Seems like Pandi came up with same idea, just sumbitted it five days later! Check it here

kozz

great colours.
don't know if i would wear it.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us