Close
One second...

Zombie Alien Vampire Dinosaur!

Separately these monsters can be a challenge, but watch out for the all-in-one version...

Watch this
discord

with as big as my boobs are the design would probably stretch under them and that isn't good at all. :/ cute idea. :)

hoppergrass

wow. definately my favorite hellogoodbye submission so far. 5$

amy122166

completely different take on it...and i like it :]
i would wear this and it would be a favorite!!

TripleXTrina

I LOVE that he's wearing a cape. Classy! $5

AyameIto

heeheehee. This makes me giggle..^_^

bananaphone
bananaphone profile pic Alumni

god damnit this is the second submission in a row where that dinosaur has been stolen from qwantz. ZERO.

Exigent

damn thieves! Knock this sh*t off!

poofie

please get your own dinosaurs.

Copper Cable

Confession: I did use that dinosaur as a reference, but I didn't just "copy and paste" him. This design is built from the ground up in Illustrator. Perhaps it is too close to that other dino? This was never intended to be a copy or to infringe on another design, so my apologies to the original designer it if is too similar...

bird75

Now that is a classy blog.

$5- just for the honest and straight forward answer!
And I still think the concept is solid!

bird75

But draw another dinosaur! Stegosaurus? Triceratops? Megalodon?..heck Brontosaurus?!!!!

Xander1062

Holy crap!! Draculasaurus has risen from the dead!! We are proper effed!!!

Excellent work, friend!

Torn Jeans

at least you did some changes to the teeth n tail n leg...while the other guy stole the whole design....but well try not to copy the same design next time or else u will score very badly.

sup3rmark

it looks similar to the qwantz dinosaur, but if you compare them, the shading and stuff is different, as are the teeth and the ridges on the snout.

i was gonna do one like this, with an alien zombie vampire dinosaur. but apparently, you beat me to it, and did a better job than i would've. $5.

Quag
Quag profile pic Alumni

Ouch, qwantz, you should know better!

deluna13

i like, the way you combined them all into one.
it's different!

Jesuscat

I didn't recognize the cape until later :> $5

meeeoww

for some odd reason. it made me laugh. 5

Jezebel.

oh i love this, i love the placement and the tiny people and the dino is the best i've seen! $5

Angry_Swede

Where did qwantz get the idea? i suppose he just came up with the whole "Dinos were big lizard looking things" on his own???? Get a hobby instead of searching the net for similarities. Or better yet, submit something that the rest of us can fault for being unoriginal or stolen.
Sorry about the soap box. $5 for the cape.

Copper Cable

Hey folks...in order to redeem this idea, I've redone this concept with a completely original dinosaur. Check out my other submission, give it a $5, and let's let this one die a quiet, ignominious death....grin

Copper Cable

By the way, that other design can be found here:

Copper Cable

whoops: I meant here:

Copper Cable

Heh heh...still didn't work. Oh well. Click on my name and find it that way. stupid grin

slow_learner

i agree with discord. my boobs are too big too.

newjerzey71

wow! a lot of people are doing dinosaur subs

i sorta like this one though (i just wish it wasnt an alien dino) but still had the alien saucers

well its cool anyways 4$

made1inedi

This is rad. $5 !
Would it look better on something other than that blue?
iduno
I want it.

Madlune

FRICKIN' STAY AWAY FROM RYAN NORTH'S STUFF

Kidwiththechemicals

Yeah, I'm not even going to bother looking at the new one.
Use your own stuff.
Zero.

Accidental Amusement
Accidental Amusement profile pic Alumni

Ah, that explains it. I was so confused because I knew I scored a design exactly like this earlier today. Whew, glad to know I'm not crazy.

blossombob7

(^o^) sweeeeeeeet!!! needs more vampire though! haha! $6

No account?
Join Us