Close
One second...

The Half Blood Prince of All Cosmos

Sigh, yes, I know this has more than four colors, but designs with more colors have been printed in the past. I figured since I resisted the urge to color Dumbledore neon purple, I might as well give it a shot.

Anyway, this is a little Harry Potter/Katamari Damacy parody.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
gamejunkie

Omg lol!!! Awesome....simply awesome. 5$

fedrickson

that is great $5

olie!
olie! profile pic Alumni

How did this get accepted if it has more than four. . .???
Some things about this website just bug me. . .

mapster

I like it. I think it'd be great a little smaller.

alphabetapi

i have yet to try katamari, but i get it.
$3

deadpuppy

Yeah it's a decent design, but it bugs me that they let it through. Heck, the design i submitted was rejected simply becuase the judges didn't like it.

superjessica

HAHAHA this is amazing

wombat_714

love the katamari but maybe a teensy bit too big? 5$

wombat_714

not the katamari :-)... i meant the whole design. still 5 though

slow_learner

this si freakin funny. $5

phishyhead

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA KATAMARI DAMACI

augusttremulous

Is it 5? I count 4, because each of the shirt colors he picked corresponds with a color in the design, meaning it doesn't count as a color, as it'd just be void of print there.
Cute design, though.

SuperPope

Just lose the flesh color and use the color of the shirt, and then...well, I still wouldn't buy it, even though I love Katamari Damacy and Harry Potter.

Peachcupcake

Hahaha, i was gonna post a blog a couple of days ago requesting someone to make a katamari-esque shirt, but i didn't and then i see this!! I love katamari sooo much!! I'm not a huge fan of harry potter but it's a 5 because well...

It's KATAMARI!!! And who doesn't love katamari damacy shirt. hehe

coexist

In response to the designer's first post, the reason certain shirts have been printed with more than four colors is because they're the Threadless Select tees.

slender fungus

PRINT! PRINT! PRIIIIINT!

this fucking rules.

myKey

I had to look it up. I had no idea what Katamari was, that is until now. I get it now!

BradLand2

oh my... thats all i have to say about this

Leslee

Heh.

Kokochiyoi

wahaha this is funny. I'd buy it if the colors were a little brighter-you know, a bit more katmari damacyish

Tagge

Under Decline Reasons it says:
"Designs must have 4 or less unique colors, no gradients, no photographs and no tiny halftones. Remember, black & white count. The color of the tee shirt does not count toward the four color limit."

There arn't more than four colors.

aloha243

Ahhhhhhhhhhh I want this!!!

aloha243

oh i almost forgot $5 (x100) :)

braynstorm

Meh lurves it. teh sechs jenjen

Jennifurret

Ah, yeah, I found out about the whole Select tees are the ones with more colors one after I wrote that initial submission thing. I'm actually pretty shocked that this got through. I was just going out on a limb. Oh well, I'm still happy! I figure if people like it enough I can always like, delete the skin tone or something.

whylime

well congrats on getting your first print out there - you broke the seal! hooray!

Tagge

I'm saying you don't have to delete any of the colors. (Oh $5 btw)

dunni

Yes he does. It's got: white, black, gray, green, yellow, and brown. That's 6. Using one of them as the shirt colour would make it 5.

ChillieJ

Omg, I have massive love for this. I would love to see it printed.

dragana44

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is amazing. I would buy this for my brother. the potter people remind me of potter puppet pals!

5 and at least one buy :)

skycrosser

Best crossover t-shirt... EVER!

wombatgal

HP and Katamari are my life! $5

Jennifurret

I'm a girl, thank you very much ^^;;

nathansu

Not a big HP fan and I love it. $5!

theRisforRad

unfortunately not that many people play katamari damanci. But I'd definitely buy it!

This_Hearts_On_Fire

i like it, but i wonder how the hell you thought the design up??? $5

tranje

i think that katamari has a larger cult than most people think! honestly, i'd buy it just because i'm part of the cult.

GreekOstrich53

you are the most talented and gifted designer I know...I really love you! Definitely want this! $5

tintin220

I'm sorry but I really don't understand what is going on. I've read Harry Potter and all but I have never heard of Katamari so that may be why. Nice ideas, as always, I wish you luck with your shirt.

By the way, all you commentators should take after Jennifurret and use good grammar.

Pharynx

Heehee!!! I LOVE this design! It is adorable and so very clever. I would love to wear such a shirt! [I like it best on the two darker shirt colors.] I hope I'll be able to wear this design soon :)

kiriska

Dude, this is the best thing EVER. xD $5.

thINK
thINK profile pic Alumni

Cool stuff

dessertgirl

Good use of colors, J. Will look great on green or grey tee!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us