Close
One second...

A Terrible Sadness

• by swintpoof
  • posted Jul 30, 2006
  • 45 Comments

Damn, using only four colours was difficult for this. My original had about seven..

Watch this
closetome543

Aww, that's kind of cute and sad and funny all at the same time! $5.

coxiesara

I really like. I'm vegetarian myself.

RadicalPuppy4

That's cute.
And Ive seen a series like this before.

homsar42

I HAVE SEEN THIS BEFORE

Hopeless_xo

That is sooo cute. im giving you 4.

mediocrityrules

awww.
i'm vegan, i absolutely love it. $4!

bananaphone
bananaphone profile pic Alumni

ive seen this before as an actual photo or something. Unless you took that photo, this is stolen.

williamtaft

Sorry, I probably should have clarified.

This idea IS stolen.

greenismeen

The moo moo is cute...too cute. $5

kryoptor

cute cow. nice design. $5

avalanchelynn

this cow's so adorable, chubby round cows are the cutest! this's a must-get for me if and when it gets printed :P $5, yeah!

pixel_dust

Yay for the cute cow. Boo because you stole it.

squamousguy

Not quite stolen... but certainly not an original concept! There are plenty of shirts, billboards, etc portraying this exact idea...

megjen

ART THEFT = BAD.

manabee

ya lots of things get stolen from deviant art. FAIL

Looneygirl

That is terribly sad. What irony!

juliazale

Ooooh the idea is stolen. LOL What about all the artsst whose work is inspired by another artist they like. Are their ideas stolen too?

The drawings are completely different and people often come up with similiar ideas. You said it youself they didn't copy the text: mom dad? Don't be a hater.

Who invented the first car?
Depends on your opinion and criteria. Maybe the Americans some how stole the plans of the European engineers, by boat.

myrlie

i'm glad this was caught as stolen! i was going to say it myself.

NivelNad

wow, unbelievable how thats the exact same thing as the one on deviantart except without the mom?dad? even the little ears, and i'm pretty sure the black and white spots are basically exactly the same

pinkie05

BAHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! so funny and soooo cute! 5$ definately!..poor cow's brother..

veggieheadgeek

oh my, how similar to the deviantart design! what a coincidence! sigh, sarcasm...

ladykat
ladykat profile pic Alumni

agreed. stealing = lame.

Widgett

Perhaps the Mom? Dad? bit is missing because the submitter decided to make the cow come face to face not with his parents, but with his future self in burger form. Very existential. Very bleak. Very Sartre meets Fast Food Nation.

Or it could be just a simple omission. I'm very tired.

Bamboolauncher

Maybe they just thought of the same thing and didn't necessarily steal it. People do think of the same things ya know. Nonetheless the t shirt is boring anyways.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

dude...anyone saying this is NOT the same piece of artistic property as the deviantart.com pic because the "Mom Dad?" is omitted, is following the same retarded logic as Vanilla Ice once used on VH1 to actually defend "Ice Ice Baby" as a different sample than "Under Pressure"- "Yo check this out, we added one additional sound to the beat, which makes my dope ass song completely new! Word to your aborted brother!" and so on. 0$ and no sense.

bendice5

hahahahahahahaha
i love this shirt. i want one $5

hangthedeejay

this is absolutely adorable and it makes me sad.

keefry

yes!!!

imbrilliant.

it's cute cause i'm veggie
but i must say, like many
of the other kids on here
have said, this idea is stolen.

Colonel_Jendon

i love animals, i just love to eat them more :)

AEK

that is brilliant

LizaJane

funny and sick. ewwk.

No account?
Join Us