One second...

usual suspets

Ha ha, excellent.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
dragana44

HA!!!!!!! Fantastic! Good to finally have faces to those names ;)

5, not sure about a buy

fiddlywink46

=P I like mini.

best on blue!

redsugar

So cute! I like ini the best. (p.s. beware of people calling you racist.)

tomee
tomee profile pic Alumni

thanks, but why people could call me racist?

Superfrost

dude Mo effin rules!!

susuwatari
susuwatari profile pic Alumni

awesome 5$

mcpoodle1

i love it! but i'd make it "meeny" or something instead of mini.. that's just me though. 5

tomee
tomee profile pic Alumni

yes it could be like that :
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe

Chatdurouge

I prefer the brown. 5$

juhu

love it!!!

juhu

agree with the brown.
i love it!!

thatonechick

the brown speaks to me.

rudra

i always thought of it as:

"eenie meenie miney moe"

they should all be long vowel sounds ending, with a long E (-ie, or -ey), except moe which is only one syllable

"ini" would sound like "mini" - as in mini-skirt
i don't know about "myni", but my brain always connected it as "mine" + long E ending = miney

fixing the spelling to match the pronunciation would help this design a lot - it's really cute otherwise

5 for now

badnobe
badnobe profile pic Alumni

haha!love it.

R'son-W

Two things:
1)This is random, but these guys are really damn tall! The shortest one's 100 inches? That's 8'4"! Damn! They should be in the NBA.
2) "tomee on Jul 27 '06
thanks, but why people could call me racist?"
Because the original rhyme goes, "Eenie, Meanie, Miney Moe: Catch a ni**er by the toe. If he hollers, let him go, Eenie, Meanie, Miney Moe." You're playing with fire on this one, and he's right to warn you. It is a racist rhyme at its heart.

discord

"eenie meenie miney moe" - is the way i thought of it as well. i love the blue and brown. nice job :]

herky
herky profile pic Alumni

great characters.

ecky_ducky

"eenie meenie miney mo"
For me. :D

And R'son-W, I always learnt it as "catch a tiger by the toe". Yay for non-racist parents.

4Lanie

ecky ducky....
I seriously doubt R'son-W 's parents taught him that rhyme =)

Nice illustration but I agree with rudra's spelling!

4Lanie

and R'son-W...

I remember it also being ..."if he hollers make him pay 50 dollars every day, my mama told me..."

rarababa

good design, good colors ..i love this teeshirt

tomee
tomee profile pic Alumni

ok thanks, i didn't know that this song was a racist one at the begening, sad story. I was thinkin' it was just child's play... fuk**g racists they always use to dirt evrything!!!!!
R-Son, the graduation is in centimetter so they are not so tall, sorry...
but if u prefere inches it's up 2 u :)

amy122166

cool characters :]

amy122166

oh, and i always knew it as catch a tiger by the toe...but i have heard it was originally something else :/

missusmiller

Perfect kids tee. Like the art!

NaughtyPoppet

I LOVE IT!!!! Awesome...5!!!

aswingkido

I love it, its so cute. Made me smile. I want one! $5

marmalade_skies

eenie, meenie, miney, moe.. catch a TIGER by his toe.. if he hollers let him go.. eenie, meenie, miney, moe.
i like it.

fangoriously world-class and grand

I love this. Blue is best. Huzza for centimetres! haha
The tiger part isn’t the original. People just changed it to that to get away from using the N bomb once it became inappropriate.
But a lot of nursery rhymes are messed. Ring around the rosie is about the Black Death.
But anyway. Ya the myni is a little off to me but it still works well enough.

R'son-W

Well, of course I learned it "catch a tiger by the toe". I was just explaining to him why some would call it racist, because of these comments:
" redsugar on Jul 27 '06
So cute! I like ini the best. (p.s. beware of people calling you racist.)"
" tomee on Jul 27 '06
thanks, but why people could call me racist?"

So I told him why people might call him racist. If someone made a shirt with Jefferson Davis, and someone posted that the designer should beware of being called racist, and the designer wanted to know why, I would tell him "Well, he was the president of the CSA, he started a war to keep slavery." If that happened, I doubt that people would be posting "ZOMG! R'son-W supports slavery! He's racist!"

R'son-W

By the by, I first found out how it first went on an episode of a TV show on Fox called "Boston Public". A white kid and a black kid who were friends, and they were calling eachother the N-word. Another black kid heard them in class, and punched the white kid in the mouth. The teacher broke up the fight, and asked what was going on. The kid who punched the white kid said, "eenie, meanie, miney moe." The teacher didn't understand, and the kid continued, "catch a ni**er by the toe"

I didn't believe it, so I looked it up, and sure enough it's true. I was 15. And at least two other people on Threadless know that's where it came from. And ecky_ducky, don't call my parents racists. That's seriously uncool.

mighty moody mut

i love this one and would definitly BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…soooooofunnnnyyyyy…!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mighty moody mut

on black!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gallybibi

I really like your style : as usual, so cool and so cute ...
and so frenchy too !
By the way, you should also say "Usual SuspeCts" with a C

tomee
tomee profile pic Alumni

hey gégé merci!! ça gaz???

ladykat
ladykat profile pic Alumni

love the design! agree with others that text should be changed to something like "eenie meenie miney moe".

and as fangoriously world-class and grand pointed out, a lot of nursery rhymes have disturbing beginnings. but they also evolve . . . i always heard this one as "catch a tiger by the toe"

also . . . i don't think ecky-ducky meant to imply that anyone else's parents were racist, i think she just meant that hers had taught her the non-racist version. at least, that's how i interpreted her post.

caird

nice illustration - the characters are well-developed. definietly best on the navy! you lose a lot of the punch on the lighter colors, and I feel that it loses the energy on the brown. just opinions tho. great work!

c_j

Spelling, schpelling, already. It's all 'bout the artist's perception while dreaming this yummy concoction up. Smashing job by the way....it's flippin' sweet.

H Magoria

very cute design & concept! However, I'm not sure if I'd but it or if it's Threadless material.

'tis a lovely wee illustration though...and it's a pity the thumbnail image is doing it such a disserice.

Lele Saa

jajajaja great!!!

Kwibbles

$5, I'd buy

Not much to say, awesome idea.

Commodore

I like the weird spelling.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us