Close
One second...

face the facts future

• by iotadial
  • posted Jul 26, 2006
  • 26 Comments

In the future there will be implants that give you night vision and ones in your wrist that tell the time, indi-glow will become a nationally recognized resource from which many of men will die for the liquid it comes from. I shall be the first of many to have these new technologies, and I will even go as far as to have a cell phone implanted in my ear, though it may give me brain cancer, so that I can simply touch my earlobe when it starts vibrating to talk to whomever is calling.

don\'t fight this revolution because I tried to stop the internet but it caught on anyway, and if it isn’t obvious I have the means to wield such power.

Wired next-fest is simply a window into this future, and it is inevitable, so do as you please but remember I warned you.

Watch this
Luke...
Luke... profile pic Alumni

woah, kinda trippy...very cool

bird75

I like the concept, but I will not be ASSIMULATED!

Torn Jeans

i like tt green neon!

chemi hydro

I give it a $5 because you sound like you are high on coke and dmt in your explanation

Theowlrulestheworld

I give it a zero. I mean a 5POINT0. And a $ thrown in on the pot.

???

herky
herky profile pic Alumni

nice colors and high-tech vibe from the illustration.

~Cygnus~

I like this very much, just hope it's not printed in a heather grey shirt...a clean, dark grey (maybe asphalt?) would fit this perfectly.
Great design, $5

ilexwhite

Resistance to this shirt is futile. 5. But I'm getting a heavy meth vibe, not coke.

iotadial

well there are some color options in my profile
of an earlier version of the design but you can get the idea.

NaughtyPoppet

I don't like future shirts! sorry...

ersatz_bhikkhu

you'd be just like solid snake! [what with the pressing of the ear.]
$5, because your rant reminds me of a video game. and so the shirt would as well.

dementophobia

That's pretty cool, not something I'd wear though.

NiceAlex

That's kind of scary.

hermPIG

This is awesome. 5$$

Tokuma

For some reason it reminds me of Shodan from System Shock...$5

J. Aaron

Whoa. Comment kind of freaked me out. Cool design though. I don't think the title goes with it very well because if you don't read what you said then you don't know what it's about. Doesn't really matter though...

$4

jeabzzz1

you look like a person that needs his mother to tuck him into a coffin

Wyla

I absolutely love this design, really want to see it printed. $5 for sure.

bermoe

personally i think the head should be slighter

nerdfinger

I LOVE THIS! SO UNIQUE! VERY FUTURISTISTIC! PLEASE PRINT IT!

No account?