Close
One second...

aesthetic

• by caso
  • posted Jul 24, 2006
  • 22 Comments

This is a first time entry...be nice! (please :0])

Watch this
LAPmooi

it's really neat. I like the calligraphy lookin' stuff and it's a great first submission. I gotta hand it to ya! ;D

katie renee

i like orange texture stuff.... kind of looks like giraffe patterning or dry, crackled dirt. nifty. also, i like it with the goldenrod background the best i think.

ilexwhite

Um, there is just one little thing. But I like it ('specially on grey). The shadow under the right nostril is awkward- way too long/ heavy. The connection to the lip doesn't read correctly. But fab texture overlay.

i8puppies

Make it larger and put it on the bottom right of the shirt. =)

atienzar

i would like it more if it didn't look so bordered...and i'm not a fan of mid-placement on shirts in general. but great design otherwise.

ehb4

What's the point? Looks like she's trying to crush you with that chin.

Etheria

Beautiful.

m-2da- g

Wicked design, its great to see somebody trying to stear clear of the typical cliche, pop art rip offs, this is great totally original!! This chick looks hot and hey, your chin be big to if you had a camera up ur nose! hehehe $5 awesome!

m-2da- g

did i mention id buy it?

caso

hey thanx for all the feed back guys! Youve all noticed things that i havent picked up on!

timlyons

she looks like the lady from semifinalists

archbar

I like it

But I'd feel like I'm wearing the Bob Marley shirt everyone else wears

And I don't want that. :[

It's a great picture though. :]

caso

bob marley???

PraetorEnfer

a little less blocky around the edges and perfect

homsar42

face looks weird...
but i like it anyways.

homsar42

when i first looked at it i saw my aunt...weird. but not anymore.

muno

hi i agree with the rest of the commentzs especiily actully (i cnt spl)the one about the nose shadow connectign to the lip.. ...

but......the world works by those who show up...and make an effort......greta job....

caso

geez what an outcome! you guys are tuff!!!

No account?