Close
One second...

Everybody hates monday mornings

funny. the placement looks good but it would be hard to read the text like that.

Watch this
discord

i don't know that you need the text on there. i think it's comical w/ just the character. good job. :]

ToonKing

No text. Allow the people to use their imagination -- the design is strong enough.

UpsideDownTreeCult

Death needs to start eating. He's too skinny.

gamejunkie

Haha, love it! 5$

eldix

i just hate mornings... so I would lose the text, o have it really small in the mug instead

jiminycrooked

nice, but i would have expected monday "mourning"

gtrachel

Ha. But the angry coffee mug in pajamas kind of beat you to the Monday thing, don't you think?

nik12316

with the text it's like "monday!!!" so i would just leave the text out all together.

5trawberry

I don't care much for the test either. Love it though! $5

chronically bizarre

I agree, the shirt is great without the text, it takes away from the design because people might be too busy reading the text

bunuel

yep -- take the text off and i'd give ya a $ 5

designbyag

i like the text.. may be just put monday, but text or not this gets a solid $5! ..

haha.. love his slippers.

darknecro

$5
maybe a different place on the shirt though

hanashimonaka

i like the text, and kind of like the mourning idea....

redhotrooster

I think the design is great. Maybe on a diff color so it's easier to see?

seanahsheep

this reminds me of a short independant animation film called "mr. reapers really really bad morning".

Mykola

I don't like the text at all, but the character is superb... The pink elements stand out!

Dilemma8

I hear you all. I was thinking alot about the text, so I kinda added it az an option. So if you say lose it, then lose it.
Thanks for the comments!

Lime-Milo

nice job it's very good :)

Hazelip

Lose the text.

eternis

I'd like it better without the text. I think the image works very well on it's own.

nikogrande

design is good enough without the text

Dilemma8

Okay, so lose the text. I get the point.

Dilemma8

About the shirt color:
it's chocolate, cause I needed the brown for the scythe...

hellothere

makes me think of terry pratchett and discworld, i can completely see his "death" character doing this

smartbunny

Reminds me of Dead Like Me. I like the pink accents. You can tell he is just a skeleton under there.

krad orcen

I like the text, I just dont like the placement
stil $5

Megan Marie

well, there is already a monday shirt on the sight, and i think one is enough. there is especially no room for this shirt; the text is very tacky.

Dilemma8

Well sorry for not knowing that when the design finally goes up into the running (after two weeks of waiting), there will be another design related to mondays. I mean, "monday" is such a specific theme that there cannot be more than one monday-shirts in the World!
Sorry for submitting this. I really am.

keesh10

i like the text but the morning part is unnecessary, we know its morning by the coffee and slippers.. but awesome id buy it

atxryan

no text and you get a $5!

lexismore

no text = $5

Dilemma8

Okay. No text. Thanks.

edubijes

i like the shirt minus the text, and i would really really like another color for the shirt.

nightmiko98

I really like it. It made me laugh. I'd buy it. (I'm not going to say anything about the text...)

Peculiar

HAHAHAHA. Thats so cute! Obv. you get "minus the text" so I'm not gonna say that, but man, this is really nice.

TheHead

heh, funny, i would change the placement, have death center and maybe lose the text, if not have it horizontal under death...nice job!

circobeat

like the placement but with no text

Dilemma8

Well, this whole text-thing was a bad idea, I guess. No one liked it so far. Oh well... :)
From now on, ignore the text, please! It is not really there, it's only in your minds...

steve_swartz

the position probably ruined your print chances. as well as the text. good luck in the future. but you might want to check out the vibe before flaunting it ;)

No account?