Close
One second...

Property of the State

• by travis76
  • posted Jul 20, 2006
  • 95 Comments

for a closer to actual size view go to

<a href=\&quot;http://static.flickr.com/68/194087293_8bd64d1800_o.jpg\&quot;></a>

or my blog called \'wired #1\'

<a href=\&quot;http://www.threadless.com/profile/83893/travis76/blog/59938/Wired_1\&quot;></a>

This design is made with the Wired NextFest first in mind, and the typical Threadless shirt second.

It represents a sterile future owned by a solitary Government/Corporation known as MonoGloboCorp, under which everything is kept track of and nothing goes to waste- including you.

The mood I hope to evoke is dark humor with caution....

The idea came to me when I was working on another sub- \'fill in the blanks\'- but this shirt isn\'t suggested as a write-on tee, although it\'s open to it.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
wullagaru
wullagaru profile pic Alumni

tons of fun little details in this

wolnutz

Haha, harvested into Soylet. Awesome work, Travis!

asher27
asher27 profile pic Alumni

LOSE THE TEXT, IT SUCKS

this is so extremely awesome.
i love it on brown.
i think i would even buy this if it was printed on the god aweful colour of orange, the design is that good.

what is sex 3 though?

5 + $

Kojima
Kojima profile pic Alumni

As a note for future submissions, do you use any quotes in your first comment. The reason why there's a \ before each quote is PHP's way of saying to take the quote literally. They've been automatically inserted for some reason.

The design is cool.

spencekarl

the blues and white on brown look nice.

You don't know how much I love this! SOOOO NERDY! I could wallpaper my room in it though...

5$ keep this super creative spurt of yours coming!!

velusariot

this is pretty awesome... $5

Pseudonymity

It might take a while to read but I was smiling after. Nice concept! 4$

squintygirl

I signed by organ donor card, but I always wanted to be harvested into soylent. Now I have that option! ;)

groundcontrol

Hmm, it's a toss up between 1, 2 & 6. Can I be cloned and then be made into a MGC NBS? 5$ on denim (I have too many brown shirts).

Defeated Amoeba

amazing detail and layout, its nice to see something like this work this well

the czar

NecroBiotic Soldier Program! LOL

travis76
travis76 profile pic Alumni

ha ha. yeah...necrobiotic soldier = zombie. gotta throw 'em in somehow.

SEVEN-HUNDRED

really nice dude - sign me up...

BasicShift
BasicShift profile pic Alumni

whew... Travis wins again!!! Huzzah!
Awesome design as always, it seems you're really perfecting ways to create complex patterns through text and form design...

Aristarchus
Aristarchus profile pic Alumni

$5!!

I love this, particularly the death options. An awesome design, and an original spin on the fill-in-the-blanks type-of tee.

Someone might point out, however, that you have height in Imperial measurement (feet and inches) and weight in metric. No biggie -- I'm still buying this.

4this

perfect! concept & design= genious

homsar42

thats neeeato like a speedo

travis76

"Someone might point out, however, that you have height in Imperial measurement (feet and inches) and weight in metric. No biggie -- I'm still buying this."

damn sam, you're right. an easy fix....i thought i was doing the world a favor with the 'k', and totally forgot meters and cm...

grayehound
grayehound profile pic Alumni

where was this during tless loves? someone's been working on their illustrator skills it seems...nice work trav!

Rock-Deputy
Rock-Deputy profile pic Alumni

damn it, Travis.. you've done it again. $5.

travis76

no illustrator, actually. all photoshop, graye! but thanks!

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Quite nice!
And really impressive that you did all of that in PS.

YOU NEED TO LEARN AI, SILLY BRITCHES!

ir0cko
ir0cko profile pic Alumni

this is great! $5.

ohmystarsNET

neato! i like the 'upon my expiration' bit best

ToonKing

Solid "Buy"

ilexwhite

Waaa-ay too much info for a tee. Maybe if I'm totally drunk at some party I's stick around to read it. But still cool.

Schroeder

i don't really like it...

plus that's not my thumb print, so it wouldn't identeefy me from that.

Leslee

Winner for sure.

evilstan

The "identa-tee" bugs me. Please mod to "identi-tee" so it's less misspelled. I love this shirt, but like the feel of some of the other subs in this contest better - $4.

travis76

'identa' lends itself to better pronunciation for the oppressed people that have to wear it. it's a guise of 50's era friendliness to mask the cold nature of the product. i understand what you're saying though, and i'd change it if they asked me to.

Pixter

sure the winner

analog boy

I'm surprised no one noticed that a very, very similar design was submitted about a week ago.

ecky_ducky

Oh wow, I HATED these 'DIY tee with a sharpie, now hand over the $2000, mofo' designs, but I love this.
Reminds me of Gattaca.
And analog boy, the 'very, very similar design was probably this one which was also done by travis, so you know...no big deal.
This one is ineffably better.

surreal_blue

Wow! What a killer design, very unique.

surreal_blue

no.... this is differnt becasue it actually makes it a staement further beyond a DIY.... really barcoding for human packaging.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us