Close
One second...

runaway

color preference?

Watch this
Bumbles

grey!

Bamboolauncher

Any shirt with penguins is a winnah to me.

goldy22

Love it!

brynwyn17

Green or blue, just not orange.

mrfaux

so good. i like all the colors but i think green is my favorite. aww lil runaway!

fredthecarrot

thanks for the comments, it's my first submission.

sarahc6583

im not trashing your design i'm just curious... why does he have an umbrella?

sneakerfille

sooo cuuuute!
clicks on i'd buy it box
anyway to put that on the otherside of a tote bag i already have? at somepoint in the super-far away future?

winwetz

the umbrella is a little mysterious to me, too. It's like the other penguins should have scarves and mittens and this penguin his umbrella and sunglasses or none at all, or just the way it is. I LOVE PENGUINS! I think it would look nicest on gray, navy, or blue.

fredthecarrot

this little penguin is out for his first big adventure, and he isn't sure what he needs to bring. being a waterproof little penguin, the umbrella is completely impractical, but it should function well as a parasol if the need should arise.

alecheva

I want this so badly. $5. I adore penguin shirts, and penguins in general. I'm not sure which color I like it on the best. I tend to like more muted tones better, but that's my own preference.

Do you think maybe you could give the penguins some facial expressions? Just very simple ones, or maybe just give the little penguin going off away something to distinguish himself from the rest (other than the parasol). Something to get the idea of him being independent across.

jenn n

liking the penguins!

imbrilliant.

adorable, very adorable.
loose the orange though.

TommyM

nice, i dont like cute designs, and it's a little inane

slow_learner

individuality is the new fitting in.

NaughtyPoppet

Looks too patridge family...

janell6267

too cute, and it looks good on the blue shirt. $5

taco face

ohhhhhh i like it in orange

eleveneleven

erm...no thanks, sorry

ladykat
ladykat profile pic Alumni

i like on blue!

Phenner

awesome!

mk32066

That is awesome. I like it best on orange. The umbrella is the best.

annrrr

Beautiful...I like the blue.

provetheworst

how can it, it doesn't have legs.

BoomerRang

Bamboolauncher on Jul 27 '06
Any shirt with penguins is a winnah to me.

This is coming from Bamboo Launcher. JK. I totally love penguins too so 5$ from me. :-)

fredthecarrot

again, thanks for the comments everyone.

provetheworst - I think right now he's sitting on them. Or maybe he's floating like a ghost. That's actually what the penguins on the left remind me of-cute little floating penguin ghosts.

UnwantedGlitter

Eeeeeeh! PENGUINS!

(The love of my life.)

(J'adore.)

Zingaro

Aw! cute-a-licious.

$5

No account?
Join Us