Close
One second...

Fixed Damage

bathroom person + hearts = no

Watch this
estwo

the shadow looks odd. plus the depth of your shapes are not consistent.

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

wow, that was constructive somethingaboutairplanes

I really do like the graphic imagery you are using but I do agree with estwo on the depth looking a little odd, maybe don't make it so deep on the person icon. Also fill in the area of the heart, the should be the tee color instead of white? Maybe a tad smaller, lose the numbers, maybe lined up left to right. like the type.

Pianogal_07

Aw, it's a very cute idea though.
If only it was that easy!

Mazy Mallone

i like steps 1 ... and 2. I think if it was just like that ... it would be perfect.

herky
herky profile pic Alumni

nice concept and illustration.

homsar42

Keep the numbers.

Forsteiner

I should rasterize the darker red.

TYP

leave somethingaboutairplanes alone.. just because she's right :P

Spenca

nah, i'm not digging it. broken hearts are too cliche.

herophelia

aside from the shadow size and the depth of the heart (or the man, whichever you feel like tweaking) both of which are totally fixable, i love it and would buy it and wear it in a heartbeat.

herophelia

...no pun intended, seriously >_< i hate is when i say shit like that without intending to

MrKawfy

Looks like the head needs fixing, not the heart. Pun fully intended, but the head is still wack.

Dogday

Seems like the guy is staring at the sunset on a lonely beach. That´s nice.

$2

I_heart_ducks

I wouldn't wear it, but the execution is so nice, so 5.

nylonthepylon

Spenca on Jul 15 '06
nah, i'm not digging it. broken hearts are too cliche.

What a ridiculous thing to say. Love has always been a major theme in art and stories since the beginning of time. It's something everyone can relate to, and it can always be expressed in the artist's own way. Saying it is cliché is a redundancy, but at the same time, it's a stupid thing to say, because the theme itself is unavoidaible.

The idea itself is really cool. But the depth in some parts do look a little off. The placement, I think is good because it puts emphasis on the final step.

sternenheldin

well..
the idea is good,
but i don't buy it.

mrdantownsend

the entire shirt is very cliche

i think ive seen this same idea like four times already

ieatdogtreats

the red heart looks too thick for the actual person ..

Nzick

love it

ellitelli

AAAAWWWW! I LOVE IT!

Winu

This would be better on black. Nice.

$4

jazzyla

i definately like the idea but i feel something maybe missing?

Aflipya

Really nice design, a bit big though

MaddCapp

cool design, poor shirt

benzzene

I totally agree with Mazy Mallone. Steps 1 and 2 are cool. Step 3 is a bit ugly and unnecessary.

outcastgal

I like this shirt $5

peps

good try,nice thinking!
but when designing t shirt,some placement arrangement is needed, and if placement doesn't work right, maybe the design is not good for a t shirt!Try alittle different arrangement maybe

lovesushi

I realise this comment isn't at all helpful but for some reason this design makes me thirsty! I blame the summer heatwave. But I do like the design, altough it seems a little big for my taste.

pilzsuppe23

I really like this idea...

No account?
Join Us