Close
One second...

Revenge through Inaction

ha ha - great concept!

Watch this
squintygirl

Looks like Bert, Oscar and Dr Honeydew have good reason to be pissed at Fonzie Ernie. Very cute!

ploppyseed

HAHA! Took me quite a while to "read" the concept, but I am a little slow.

I like the ida and the illo, just maybe not on a shirt.

bexxxxx

looks like seasame street gang

kinglatifah

That took too long to look at.

herky
herky profile pic Alumni

This is great, nice characters and illustration. I love how the 2nd creature is getting a noogie.

benny breaks

kinglatifah on Jul 14 '06
That took too long to look at.

velcro® sideburns on Jul 14 '06
"That took too long to look at."

great illustration...

Jexwell

hahahaha
$5

yeohgh
yeohgh profile pic Alumni

hahahhaah,,,nice illustration!!!5

BradLand2

too much going on. is oscar thinking about ernie maing out with him?

hanashimonaka

i dont know whats going on.

Madlune

Naw, BradLandz, he's giving him a noogie!

fredthecarrot

I think this would gain a lot in terms of clarity if you could have all three of the characters on the right thinking about the same incident. Also, I don't see why the arms are so different in every picture for the character who is about to die. He is wearing the same jacket each time. I like the arms on the actual character. Nice monster.

NThisStyle_10_6

Um. If you're going to use the Muppets, make sure that they are, in fact, somewhat muppet-like. I am a Jim Henson addict and it took me reading the comments to figure out who which character might have been supposed to be, and I'm still not sure I think that these people are right. I know that there are copywright issues and such, but clarify without plagarising. It doesn't make sense as is. Also, if you're going with the Muppet thing, use Sweetums or one of the oversized Muppet monsters as the monster instead of something random.

It has potential, but I can't score it as high as I would if it were clearer.

pocket_penguin
pocket_penguin profile pic Alumni

I like their wiggly-muppet arms. That was always my favorite part about the muppets. I also get a kick out of fonzie-Ernie. But otherwise, I think its a little to complicated to be funny.

jak jak

I like it, but it's too kiddy for me to wear it myself.

El_Dictador_Cubano

way too busy to realize what is going on. But the design is cool.

Ethilien

i like the fact that you look at it for longer than usual..it draws you in

jorin

hey everybody, thanks for the attention --
FYI, not going for specific muppets/puppets. I actually just saw a puppet show recently, and most of them are stuck together similarly. So, it's "in the style of puppets" b/c that was what was on the brain -- and it seems like a family-oriented motif. My gf also thought it was a lot to look at, but I thought I could live with people spending some time staring. Sorry if that wrecks it for you. Thx!

Castleman

ooh noogie 5'er

nasomagistererat

This is a lot like putting an entire comic strip on a shirt. Some people would probably be cool with others taking the time to stare at it and figure out what's going on, but it may be too much for others. Very funny as a cartoon you might see in the paper, but I personally wouldn't want it as a shirt.

ilexwhite

There is way too much going on here.

the haggard

wow. words cannot express my pleasure.

ToonKing

I'd like to see the thought bubble a thick white outline rather than filled to balance it out a little. But it's a funny design... just don't wear it if YOU are that guy.

hinoko07

jajaja i loved it.
fonzie ERnie! jajaj

Bluebirdiesinger
Bluebirdiesinger profile pic Alumni

fantastuc, it kept me captivated too, and it tells a story.

NickyThePoet

Sesame Street's rejects maybe?

No account?
Join Us