Cloud Sittin\'

• by Ehtan
  • posted Jul 13, 2006
  • 31 Comments

My first threadless design. created the vector from an image I had previously created. Click the shirts on the side to see the design on different colours.

Watch this
thebabe_2

I Like the blue one... $5

holly golightly

what are they? are they paper bags sitting on a cloud? i really do not understand...

janell6267

turqouise, pink and sage green look good. But what are they ? Paper bags or starburst candies ?

smooth

is that Extra, the gum that doesn't give up?

janat

is that the enron logo?

liloo

love the caracters, they just look like people while waiting for the green light

December13

Not sure I like the black outline.. just stands out too much

eldix

sweet

ohmystarsNET

looks more like a rock than a cloud

Ehtan

i did a quick search on enron and i don't think it looks like the logo (i assume you're talking about the E thing). EW for Ethan Worley = my actual name.

Anywho. i'm not too sure about what they are. i've always called them boxes.

merchantbomberman

Sweet sweet illustration, but it's so random! Maybe the 'boxes' are Thunder Gods or maybe even sponges that have died and are on their way to heaven. Hmm, or maybe I'm on drugs :P

aaaligator

the black outline kinda bugs me too...its a cute design otherweise tho

merchantbomberman

Ooh by the way, your logo for EW is confusing, people usually read top-to-bottom! Therefore, the EW in your design is lost, all I could see was M3, which I assumed was like ME with a backwards E.

SicK PuPPy

character cool, like it on brown

meggcup

love it on turquoise! so cute.

RaspberryLatte

I really really like this... the only thing I might change is having the little things in different colors on different shirts...not the same color as the shirt, but maybe not red on all of the shirts... I don't know.

I would definitely want to buy this. Hope you do well with this one, it's adorable but not too much so.

mommamia923

i like it in green, blue, and dark gray. the other colros, not as much. but its cute.

ilexwhite

What are those little pink things? Oddly, I like.

toorosietohandle

erm....i don't know. cute idea, but they kinda look like they're sitting on a pile of dirt of mashed potatos....

qix

Isn't this a resub? Am I missing something?

thatonechick

it's quirky. The turquoise is my favorite.

coxiesara

They look like tree stumps to me, strangely enough.

Ehtan

1.72... bummer

No account?
Join Us