Close
One second...

Morbid Dancers

Can you hear the music over the cacophony of decay, my darling?

Watch this
jock05tees

Have to say that you have really interesting illustrative style!
Disturbing but you definately have to look at them.

jock05tees

Are you getting therapy by the way?

ruudlyinterrupted

whoa did u do that yourself? it's cool. but as you say, it's morbid. i wouldn't buy it, but i think it would look best as a sculpture of some sort. maybe a change of colour scheme?

mlnewco

I like the style and the overall look of the design. I think it would add more interest if the dancers weren't exact mirrors of each other. Nice tho.

C_ROK06

^^ i agree with mlnewco... it'd be nice if they weren't the same. and i think that it would benifit from an awkward placement... in some obscure corner of the shirt at an odd angle. nice design though. 4

mcpoodle1

it'd be cool if you used them as a little brand icon on the chest like polo does.. except a little bigger so you could see the detail. i'll give it a 5 with a different size/placement

kixterror

very cool, but i do agree that they shouldn't be exact mirror images of one another. and they remind me a bit of moai statues (sp?) but if they werent exactly alike i would probably buy the shirt

surreal_blue

"very cool, but i do agree that they shouldn't be exact mirror images of one another. and they remind me a bit of moai statues (sp?) but if they werent exactly alike i would probably buy the shirt"

pretty much agree with this guy.

ScornPops

I am quite fond of the strange diving bird and bug-face shapes that are formed in the blank space between the two dancers. Yes...but the color of the shirt bodes ill....does your art a grave disservice.

No account?