Close
One second...

Choose your trend

• by Tomie
  • posted Jul 09, 2006
  • 47 Comments

Just a fun tee where you can select a different option from a list and you can change it back and forth anytime, anyplace. Interesting possibilities i think.

Watch this
Agnesknit

I like the different hair color option I'd check bald even though i have hair

Agnesknit

and what about the most common egg choice,over easy

bananaphone
bananaphone profile pic Alumni

this whole "do it yourself" idea is SO overdone and a bit lazy.

hanashimonaka

yeah, agree with banana phone. the first couple were maybe ok, but now its getting a bit old. and its not very artistic either.

newantt

^^ what they said

Tomie

Bananatroll: It's so funny YOU, of all people should say a sub is "a bit lazy". Check my other subs, then check your scribbles and finally we can talk lazy.

Hanashimonaka: I wasn't aware the shirts had to be artistic.

Marronier

Ignore the amateurs.
Loveeeeeeeee this concept 5$

Mazy Mallone

Haha! Drop Out ... and Bald ... the two funny-est.

I really love this shirt.

alphabetapi

boxers
briefs
banana hammock
fig leaf
commando

Montro
Montro profile pic Alumni

LOL@alphabetapi

Ok, I'll play along, blog style:

Old-timer
Lurker
Wanker
Troll

FUN SHIRT $5 btw

chili13

hahahah BALD!!! the possibilities are endless!!!
The eggs example would make an excellent kids tee!! $5

my turn,

Carrie
Samantha
Charlotte
Miranda
Mr.Big

mcpoodle1

beer
vodka tonic
whiskey
martini
water

mcpoodle1

p.s. funny, but i'm not sure i'd wear any of the options. just not me, but that's not saying much at all

Timsh

oh like this idea. oh and bananaphone . . . burn.

gloom

no.

marchhare

So, what you're selling is a white t-shirt and a pen?

LightBlueMawrter

I want them all! It'd be soo cool if you had more than like one set of options so you could pick a new identity per day!

PuterBoy

uh too lazy/gimmicky.

thursdy

Agreed. This contest is all about originality. You copying about 30 other peoples "create your own shirt" idea is not original.

It's okay though, I'm sure you will come up with a robot fighting a ninja t-shirt soon...

lemon nuggets

hahaha. I like how it says "washable marker" and it points to a sharpie.

craziemutant

i don't know. seems good. i wouldn't buy though.

godzuki

I don't really like the whole draw-on-your-tee concept.

They Call Me Special K

are you joking? 6000 dollars in prizes for text and stickers? you havent even fully developed the idea, youre asking the voters for ideas on how to improve the design.

Johnny Thunders

I prefer the "intern" list to the others. I'd be checking art direction! 4

pocketmerlin87

what the heck is actually being sold?

causticexe

No, I definitely like this. I'd actually just get the 'dropout' one with dropout marked all the time. I can't see threadless handing out stickers.

efairchild

Masterful art as always!

snittleface

wow you CANNOT take critisim at all.

... go ahead, say something nasty to me.
like you did to others you did not like your "design."

You do NOT even have a complete idea here.

argh!

snittleface

i gave your other work either a 4 or a 5. i even gave some dollars signs but this just sucks.

you are a great designer, this isn't a design.
i hope that makes sense.

Tomie

Okie doke, I think I learned my lesson here.
Thanks for the feedback guys.

haruhi

Special K said it the best

MadMerlin

wow, the point of this site is that anybody can submit any type of design they want (within decency limits), if you don't like a design just give it a low score, don't leave a comment unless you have some constructive ideas about improving it, you don't have to be an ass about and insult the designer

snittleface

no one insulted the designer. he insulted other people but no one insulted him. i even gave him praise on his other work.

there is nothing to improve here because there isn't even a concrete idea here.

if you think that is me being an ass... so be it.
you win some, you lose some.

montmont
montmont profile pic Alumni

this sucks, what a lame tired idea...who the fuck wants to customise their shirts with washable marker pens...

ecky_ducky

"Bananatroll: It's so funny YOU, of all people should say a sub is "a bit lazy". Check my other subs, then check your scribbles and finally we can talk lazy."

Okay #1, learn to spell his name, you fuckwit.

2, this is what? 12 seconds typing? GO YOU! Cf bananaphone, who actually creates his own designs, spends time on them, and polishes them. Just because you don't appreciate his style doesn't mean you can shit all over him.

God I'm sick of people.

And this is a rubbish design, by the way.

Tomie

Okie doke, I think I learned my lesson here.
Thanks for the feedback guys.

KatieTheMofo

This would be cool if I was 7, and it was made 10 years ago.

redhedlibrarian

oh everyone calm down.

Agreed, it's not a concrete idea, but I still think it's fun. However, I don't think it's Threadless worthy...again with the concrete thing. But hey man, I think you could be onto something here, take our ideas and run with it!

sweetsputnik

kay, totally. what's wrong everyone? just be calm and it will be OKAY.....it's just a tshirt design. it's just a tshirt website. did something happen today to really upset you and you feel the need to freak out on someone who DESIGNED A TSHIRT? if you don't like it. don't say anything at all. i like it by the way.

nasomagistererat

I'm not going to buy it on the internet if I could make it myself, for less, with a plain shirt, some iron-on letters, and a sharpie. But I guess that's how I feel about most text-0nly shirts. Maybe if you put some pictures of a chicken or some eggs on there.

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Let me get this straight....all you did was make a few squares, clicked 'align left', and then typed out some options in Myriad?

Double you.
Tea.
Eff.

?

mister evil breakfast

Wow. Heated. Honestly, I didn't mind the shirt. I think some people need to relax a little.

And I don't understand the whole list of things that people are doing in here... Maybe I'm missing out on something by not being a threadless blogger or whatever.

No account?
Join Us