Pixel Funeral

Haha! That is great!

Watch this
Papaprime

a shirt for PSP owners?

Kojima

I have a few on my laptop.

normae05

one of my pixels recently died...i was quite pissed off about it.

Hensen

Better with or without the text?

midgardweller

i think you need the text to explain what's going on. funny :)

SUPERxDUPER

what do you mean "my dead pixel?"
i don't get it.

Grapefruit

on some screens pixels die and always stay the same colour. hense the big pixel on the figure on the right

Ellsswhere
3 designs submitted - Score now!

i dont have dead pixels... but i do have that annoying ass line on my 21 flat screen monitor... so heres to the line

CheesecakeBree

I have two dead pixils... RIP, little guys.

hanashimonaka

it would be very hard to understand without the text.... i think you need the text.

mrdantownsend

My brother had to return four different laptops in one night because of dead pixels

$5 with text

Leslee

Heh.

cast the sky

my mac had a dead pixel out of the box the the #*$&#^@@ers wouldn't exchange it!!! the damn thing cause more than my car and it had a dead pixel right out of the bleap'n box!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRGGGG!!!!!
$5

cast the sky

son of a bitch that pisses me off!!!!!
sorry.

dangerouspenguin

My Toshiba also had a (barely noticeable) dead pixel out of the box, but I was so desperate to have a computer after the failure of my Dell that I just kept the damned thing and named it Pixel. He's done me good service for 2+ years now, though another pixel died last month. Changed from red to green for a few weeks, then decided on red. RIP little troopers -- you work hard.

thekellydavisexperience

sorry to hear about your loss. Amen. funny that you're advertising it's death on your t-shirt. :) who is the other person attending the funeral? (granted one is a rabbi, the other is you). i'm just taking for granted that your pixel was jewish, as 94% of them are.

roryy

one pixel is green the entire time, and it makes me mad.

magmachan

XD I love it, $5

ilexwhite

This is one of the rare occasions where text is absolutely vital. The art and font styles don't match up, though.

escapismc

Definitely keep the text. $5

djklane

i say lose the text. I think the design is cool enough without knowing the square represents a dead pixel.

TheVoiceInMyHead

I would proably leave the pixel stand out by using a different colour: my dead pixel used to be red.

Flek.

this is great, i have dead pixels everywhere ... on my nds lite m my tft etc.

i would buy it 5$

cafecalavera

stupid red SOB... ::cries::..... i bare- ::sniff:: .. i barely knew him...... ::breaks into uncontrollable sobbing::

4beatsdeep

i agree on the pixel being a dif color

meebee

good concept there!

kc_6201

My Dell monitor came with a dead pixel and my Nintendo DS has like 3 of them : (

outline

this is hilarious. great job.

Bloodninja

what about the 5%er Pixels

Lydja

made me laugh.
nice job!

DucTapedLoser

Love It!

when kc 6201 said they had dead pixels with there DS i jumped up to check on mine.

i love my DS LITE.

$5

Pine'am

iam geting a ds lite :D

Hensen

I am thinking of making the pixel yellow so it will stand out more...
(maybe be best option next to just white? red and green or blue will not make it stand out more on those shirts...) Thanks for your votes anyways! Love you all! : )

craziemutant

hahaha. very nice. love it. i would wear this if my laptop HAS a dead pixel. *knocks on wood" but it doesn't, so i'd buy it just in case. haha. $5 with text.

Ava Adore

i've got one on my psp

No account?