One second...

Bug Collection II

love it! print it now!

Watch this
hegdesan

its sooo cool!

Ellsswhere
Ellsswhere profile pic Alumni

nice use of colors... but aside from that the text you scribbled in on the signs is less that spectacular... way too scratchy

duncan12

Slug bug! No punch-backs!

detroitGT

this car lover digs it! kudos!

greenelvish

If you put pins through them and labels underneath, this bug lover would dig it, too. :)

Jena4lopez

I love bugs and so do all my friends.
great gift shirt.

Terimisu

yeah, i agree with greenelwish. You could put it in a case with a glass cover too

human_no110289

i have to own this to compleat my life

Matuso

I like the idea, but you really have to work on the execution of the idea itself...

x__infamous

All the old ones? How about one newer one?

shishi

definately an awesome idea, but the design itself is kinda boring

audrey_lube

maybe consider having them set up like the bugs in the cases?

nhanusek

they're not regular bugs though, that's why they're a little different. it doesn't need to be so literal

HawaiiJunkie

I think it would be a lot better of it did have the pins going through them and the labels underneath!!! It would make it more literal!! But awesome idea!!

Kaitlynisgreat

I would buy this. I don't know if it is my fetish with old bugs or what but it just strikes me as something I would wear.

MargiLynn

it's almost buyable

canceromega

The only thing I don't like is the text, but other than that, I think it's great.

lovelover

oh man, i sure do love VW beetles! but not loving the colors...

sweet troubled soul.

i don't really like the "bug collection" text. take that off and it would be better, i think.

Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni

Yaa how the newer one?...anyway COOL idea!

mongrouse

It's unclear what the text refers to. It took me alittle too long to get that it was a "pin" on a bug sample. Good idea, but I would suggest either losing the text, or going further with the bug collection idea. Right now it's too hard to figure out.

iforgot

you should have a microbus on there too.

No account?