Close
One second...

Mysteries of the Deep

• by salmaboon
  • posted Jul 05, 2006
  • 26 Comments

YES! YES! ANOTHER SQUID ENTRY!!! If it were more detailed I would give you a $5 hands down, but for now it's $3

Watch this
Mark15

hmmm...I couldn't really tell what that white object was at first. Also the sea floor doesn't look believable yet.

Mr.Gorsky

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

lunchboxbrain
lunchboxbrain profile pic Alumni

More work and this could be a winner.

bigcow

i tot it was a blanket...;(

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

Lacks detail.

andraldo

Thanks for the tips. That was the big debate I had while working on it: simple/detailed. Guess I know now what I should've done.

marmalade_skies

it would look amazing detailed.
you'd better resub it, andraldo!!
detailed=$5
for now=4

ntopp

This is so close to rocking. Maybe seaweed or polypi could drive home that it's underwater. Or fish. At first, I thought it was just the kraken and a dragon simply checking out a house from around some hills. And maybe you could have the bubbles ascending instead of staying directly behind the submarine.

teechers_pet

It needs more detail, it's hard to tell what it is from a distace. Great idea though! I'd add some seaweed and contour to the rock.

kc_6201

What IS the white thing? A sub?

Zool_1985

Needs a lot more. Looks unfinshed

Flonne

I like the idea, but I definitely think if you sat down with it you could improve it.

Wataru2001

sepia succus - the teddy bear of the past.

chronically bizarre

you definitely need more detail..right now it's a little too plain

$3 for now

FreedomHangsLikeHeaven

i thought the squids tail had a head. could they be seperated more to look more like two instead of one please? thank you.

MuchoMongo

I love the idea but it does need a bit more work. I'd definitely buy it with a little more work on the sub and the sea floor looking a little more, well... sea floor-ey. $4

MargiLynn

I love the idea behind this but the ship needs to be more apparent: it took a while to figure out why the sea monsters were hiding.

bunnidarling

more detail- and what about a mermaid back there with them? I lvoe the concept though! Its adoreable :D

marauder

it's hard to tell this scene is underwater, at first i thought it was a dragon! with more detail and a little work this could look excellent... possibly some bubbles coming from the sub!?!

64crayolas

yeah. maybe needs something to hint it's underwater. i mean obviously there's a submarine but something making it more obvious would be good.

brik

i love it but its too plain to be that big
add a bunch of coral an id $10 it if i could

Accidental Amusement
Accidental Amusement profile pic Alumni

Excellent idea. The execution needs a bit of work however. Maybe shrink down the rocks or add more details.

No account?
Join Us