hehe monkey

Watch this
Ethilien

let's start a revolution

iotadial

monkies should always carry guns

Raid71
Raid71 profile pic Alumni

This is how 'Planet of the Apes' started...
Give me your bananas $5

Benny Blanco

BTW, it's a chimpanzee

chemi hydro

I've seen this photo plenty... but I'd still wear the hell out of it on a shirt. I do think it would look better on an Olive T with a little more difinition on the hand and gun. THe dark gray I'm sure would look really good though

Benny Blanco

I didn't 'trace bitmap' I traced it manually!! played around with the design using camouflage and color and liked this one the most.

bananaphone
bananaphone profile pic Alumni

its obvious its a manual trace, whilst that isnt a good thing in this case, i am a bit sick of dickheads that don't even know how to use trace bitmap blabbering on about what they think is the result of one.

Benny Blanco

i see your designs are way too cool for me banana phone for me to comment!!

Versevice

Seeing the original makes me feel that this could have been done better.

smooth

I'm not saying that it doesn't work because it was traced (manually or automatically). In fact, it works alright on a t-shirt right now. I just think you could've input more design-wise than what was simply on the original image.

Simply my crits on this piece.

drmtama2

holy crap this is freakin great...... not really liking the dark shirt though .... perhaps white shirt with chimp holding gun in light blue or light pink.... holy crap do this and it would be even greater

$5

drmtama2

alos a little higher with the placement

punchtank

Whoa. It took me far too long to see that. It's cool though.

the_boxkite
the_boxkite profile pic Alumni

I know this has been an ongoing debate forever on threadless...but tracing internet images or whatever and having that be the ONLY element on a submission just makes me uncomfortable.

fleursdeVert

excellent. a must have with different placement. maybe still a must have.

VR4

+1 the boxkite

biv

It is a nice shirt, but this is the place for creativity as well as nice shirts. Gotta add some more to it for it to be yours. 3

Wormzilla

THIS SHIRT KICKS ASS! IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MADE YESTERDAY! BLUE OR PURPLE! I WILL CONTINUE TO WRITE IN ALL CAPS UNTIL THIS SHIRT IS ON MY BODY!!!!

kc_6201

The design needs to be higher up on the shirt.

Mark15

Man i wanted to like this design. Then I found out it was traced. I'm not a fan of tracing with vectoring. Mine as well just slap the orginal on that shirt.

Benny Blanco

Half of the designs on this site are just traced, and with vectoring doesn't really make sense, it just is vector, that is using mathematical flat blocks of colour rather than photographic/rastered image!!

whitelodge

Isn't this supposed to be about avoiding cliche? I know nobody can be 100% original but this design is hipsterism by numbers.

No account?
Join Us