take over time

• by kaloyster
  • posted Jun 27, 2006
  • 22 Comments

Gives me ideas of three nuclear explosions.

Watch this
iotadial

thats pretty interesting

cell-gfx

if the sun is setting around the side, how would the UFO be casting a shadow on the side we can see?

Papaprime
Papaprime profile pic Alumni

wow, I like it as a design alone with NO explanation. I don't know if I'd buy it as a shirt, but I'd admire the hell out of it.

parabolic

^Agreed. Very well illustrated, but I'm not sure I'd wear it.

raubt

that blue shirt is the most awsome looking shirt I've ever seen, and the grey version is the second most awsome looking. I hope this makes it to print. $5!!

Xaverie

Interesting idea, but I don't know how well the idea of the UFO conveys...

Just an idea: Make the planet/city smaller and put it waaay in one corner. On the opposite corner, put the very tip of the UFO peeking onto the shirt in a way that makes it look like the UFO is really close up, and the planet/city is really far away.

Of course, that's just a suggestion.

Good Luck!

Psydude

the sun can make a shadow, assuming the ufo is somewhere around there, only it would be an ellipse, not a circle. But that matters none, the shirt is so badass.

Leslee

Nice.

Pnut_head

i honestly didn't get the concept 'till i read the author's remarks. but that could be because i am just slow =) in my opinion the buildings are too tall to tell they are just buildings...but i looove the concept!!

toona

I like the design, but don't like the concept.

it reminds me of the land-masses created in Superman Returns.

bloomvex

i want this shirt!

Lyf Ling

Reminds me of Rez.

Wormzilla

The shirt is cool. I think that the text distracts from the design. Other than that, I buy it.

teenageharlequin

aw.
it's just looks so plain.
maybe i'm not into the whole sc-fi thing.
what's with the blocks?

ethereality

I like it without the explaination, and on blue...no sun

Bloodninja

reminds me of Outback's "Bloomin' Onion"© lol

No account?
Join Us