Close
One second...

inversion

wow! what am i looking at? looks like a drawing exercise!

Watch this
Kojima
Kojima profile pic Alumni

spaz modifier

She Says So

i think this would look pretty incredible on a t-shirt.... :)

B14CKM4G3

mezmorizing, I'd be affraid of hypnotizing people on the street.
Which is why it gets a 5$ from me :)

airbreather

Topo map? Tornadoes? Gnarly roots? Giant thumbprint? $5!!

Andy Mason
Andy Mason profile pic Alumni

throw some meatballs in the mix

Thievery

Completely awesome! $5

PainlessSadist

lumpy-meaty-fibrous. interesting, to be sure.

Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni

is it mount Everest topo map? love it!

hanashimonaka

reminds me of muscle tissue, which is creepy. sorry, wouldn`t wear it. A nice piece of art though.

GR82BK8E

i doodle this all the time.. its like a doodle on a legal pad while talking on the phone..

connecting the dots.

nadeau_david

I seeeee a thumbprint, but inside that print I see lots of human forms.

soylamorsa

Could we see a bigger version? I love it.

xender

Oo, that's confusing, but I love it!

dexter1uk

thanks for the comments....:-)

v_rockchic

i think the silhouette and direction needs more definition. its just looks like a blob (a very awesome looking blob mind you) that you've slapped on a shirt in any random position. the detail is great but the overall shape and direction needs structure.

steve_swartz

i think this puppy needs to be a bit smaller, and the overall shape needs to be used in some way that echos or emphasizes the randomness of the detail. here we have a bunch of weirdness in a largely concave and well-behaved shape: the only problem.

nice sub.

dexter1uk

Well i didnt put it in any direction so if you talking about the fact that i have it to an angle and not just derectly to the centre and going up streight then yea i didnt got for that look. people always do that, i figured i would make it looks alittle more different thats all...and by different yea i might mean kinda weird. i have left it open...

hey thanks for the comment though im just giving reason as to why i made it look like it does..

also yea i was thinking of doing it smaller but with this image it really doesnt work too small you have to be able to see it from a little distance too soo..yea...its weird and might be hard for people to look at because of that..but like i said i wanted it to look quite weird and interesting at the same time...ok well cheers!!!

Ste7en
Ste7en profile pic Alumni

at the very least its different

slinky9552

it will draw attention where ever you go

I_heart_ducks

I'd love to see a whole shirt covered in a design like this, but alas, it's not possible on Threadless. It's still awesome, though. 5$

Ethilien

looks like intestines. which is gross

dexter1uk

yea its not possible on Threadless but i have done it in real life!!! i used normal marker pen though....!!!

dexter1uk

Whats Ambigrammatic?? i didnt know so checked the dictionary and its not there???? anywaysssss

Webdreck

An ambigram is a word or words that can be read in more than one way or from more than a single vantage point, such as both right side up and upside down. There are some good examples on Scott Kim's gallery page.

Not sure what it's got to do with your design though...

wistygreen

It lets people see the softer/ squishier side of me, so I'd buy it!

No account?