Close
One second...

hello deery

Creepy! I like your style, and I think your designs and concepts are getting consistenly better. 4.

Watch this
Sushiful

I wish it was just the deer head, but then where have I seen that before?

kt217

i like it!! chocolate is better, in my opinion

amble

Very nice. Five.

Stefanie15

It's nice, but I don't know if I really like the text on it. But I'd still wear it

joecacola

There is actually a friend of mine who I address as "deery" She'd love this. As do I.

_kapow

Timi B

Cute - it'd be cool to see more tshirts with more of the story about the deer like why it's wearing a dress - Does it live in a house? Does it wear makeup?
hmmm - cute it makes me wonder

chelly

arms? or at least a hint of arms?

hollaa

5$

i dont know why i love this, but i do.

cell-gfx

did you draw it on lined paper and then scan it in? nice.

Penguins_Dawn

yup lined paper, i have all these nice sketchbooks and paper and crap but i've always really like just drawing on lined paper, i guess i feel like theres less pressure to make it good because its just notebook paper and now i've found these nice moleskin ones that have heavier paper so the stuff doesnt just fall apart

elscorchogal

i am liking it...
it's fun!

joeypenny

love your style!! colors too :)

SarahBellum427

Good stuff. Just maybe a touch smaller perhaps. Otherwise awesome.

dixtastic

loverly on blue....but perhaps make the vest darker? it doesnt pop enough...i like the lined paper but maybe you could extend it to the left (of the shirt) more...in like a ric rac pattern or something? it looks a little pasted on now i think...and maybe a speech balloon sort of thing on the text? as is i think it looks too detached since it is also in a different color.....but otherwise! i love it

kristinkiller

I like it, but the placement would make the shirt look wretched on me. I'm still giving it a 5 though :)

Livi Pants

Fucking love this! I want one now, please print!!

ecky_ducky

Oh! I love it!
Blue!

wordsmith

hooray!! 5$!

i like it on the chocolate, and the lined paper is excellent!

whoo for you!

Pico

5 on chocolate. And yay deers 8o)

Answering_Lily

cute $5 on the light tan yellow color

phones

um...isn't that deer a transvestite?

marsh

without arms is kindy freaky but i lvoe your drawing style

spleen venting

tyler! i really like this one! you totally stole my hash marks though, you jerk.

mezo

Good call drawing on lined paper. Bad call on that text.

thornykins

Wonderful!
I love the lines and I love your style.

$ & 5

koolkat6

ah thats really cute

No account?