Close
One second...

microphone

• by Vanhootun
  • posted Jun 21, 2006
  • 41 Comments

Funny idea, I like the blue shirt better.

Watch this
Veverka

ha ha! I like it.

hans1247

Rubber arms. huh.

Prexis

blue hands on natural is kickass

puno

i like clever designs....I'm tired of the same stuff...Good Job Ploom, Ill see you on Threadless loves Threadless in a week or so...

tafitaone

can u put the three arms on the dark blue shirt then i will give u a 5 and a buy but for now just 5

bhoomika

Okay I love this shirt! I love the Blue one.. I ll def. buy it!

teechers_pet

ooh! I'd wear the natural tee! I'm not a blue tee fan personally. The three arms own.

soultooth

yeah this is good stuff. I'm a blue arm fan too.

the funky kind

I personally prefer the blue t-shirt with the three arms. The one arm suggests that I have a third arm and am holding a microphone, while the three arms suggests that people are holding microphones to me.

junifax

awesome idea

dixtastic

ooh, i like it...you definatly need the three arms though...maybe give the microphones made up news channel icons?

PandaSusana

I like it okay, but is it one arm or three? It ought to be three. but I think you should have comitted to that before submitting.

rei_hiino

Tee hee. $5

reverywilldo

blue arms on natural. $5

Versevice

I like the blue arms the most!

SharkBaitFace3

blue shirt 3 arms would be great

squintygirl

Yes, definitely three arms. And don't worry about them not having any elbows, they're blue skin probably dissolved their skeletal structure away long ago. I really like this!

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

Reminds me of the one with reporters holding guns, knives etc (but that one has an emo head in the design)

St. George

would be WAAAAY better and effective if the arm and mic were more realistic- awesome idea though!!!!!

detroitGT

"no comment"

off the record... i love - on blue

Interesting, but definately something I wouldn't wear.
Nice idea though.

LeftoverSherbert

the three arms is more paparazzi looking. the one arm just makes you looks like a singer or something.

olivecar

i agree with having 3 arms on the blue shirt!

jaskmackey

hilarious! 5$

alittlewarrior

funny. i'd take the blue hands.

Cayman

love it!

salad fumes

Neat idea! I like the blue hands. Original!

No account?
Join Us