1. 1
  2. 2
Prexis
looooooove either way
Johnnio
love it. 5.
Papaprime
Papaprime profile pic Alumni
I'd like to add that the light blue (and subsequent darker blue) on the sub is also a color option.
ledzep828
diagonal
evrfixedmark
i like it diagonally. i'm not even much of a computer geek, but this is a sweet idea and well designed. i adore it! $5
SoyBoy
Diagonal $5
threnodyx
Sideways $5
zizdodrian
I miss the RJ-45. You can't be connected without that. Pure and simple. PS/2, Firewire would be nice additions, but no RJ-45? I wouldn't get very far without my beloved ethernet. $3, $5 with RJ45
teechers_pet
Love it! I'm a total geek. Nice, simple, and elegant design. $5
Papaprime
Thanks for the comments guys. And Ziz, I just used cords I'm used to using, I have an ethernet wire, but I use a wireless router, so I haven't seen that thing in a year or so :) I also thought of AV cables, component and Svideo, but I pared it down to 4, I didn't want to overcomplicate it.
lallorona
I like it! I think the diagonal one would be more wearable to actual humans. You'd have to stand in that crazy Superman pose all day to get the horizontal one looking straight. Big breastsesses are right out.
Poprocks Anonymous
I love it. I would totally love a guy wearing this shirt. And I think the diagonal placement makes it.
evilstan
Diagonal for the busty girl-wearers! $5
bexxxxx
5er....sideways though!
Dilusion
I would buy the sideways one.
daydoday
diag. 5$
Smile4mee
I like that black/grey one... and I like it coming from the bottom sideways. 5 and buy it.
omnicat
loving the diagonal one. gg 5$
Alycia
diagonal
cell-gfx
Man, this is sooooo geeky. Me too. $5.
cell-gfx
Oh, and diagonal, def.
Lotty
ya i agree...diagonal...but it does it just end on the side? maybe it should loop around and do some funky thing on the back.... nice work tho :D
Scoobs
I nearly just clicked 1 and passed this by but the first reply caught my eye, and I looked again and reconsidered. I think horizontal lines look good, but maybe you could have presented your idea a bit more clearly.
thranyona
diagonal. 4
Ziggie
Love it ... diagonally
PootsworthIII
Diagonal please.
nicole786
i love it diagonally
Lawaaa
Diagonal is so cool. geek chic ftw.
UnwantedGlitter
don't think i'd want this on my shirt. but some people would wear it for sure. 2
Havenspear
Diagonal.
kristinkiller
I feel like they are racing, and they should be racing towards something. But I love it, nonetheless.
no__future
diagonal.
Spy-Chick
I like this for the geek in me.
kuyaron
sideways on the blue. i feel like there should be an outlet somewhere. but only one! O.O >.
pyr0maniac
diagonal, please
detroitGT
diagonal.... brighter color!
hanashimonaka
It`s so dorky in a goooood way!! and I like it in either position, though you should see if boobs get in the way of the diagonal one.
katolm
definitely diagonal!
Papaprime
Great gravy, I'm glad I added the diagonal. That was a last minute addition, and it seems to compliment the design the best. Diagonal for the win!
ghoulie
Diagonal!
Flonne
$5 diagonal.
m-oo
Diagonal.
caligirlmj
diagonal with the blue color scheme and i'll buy it.
Gradingtoysdotcom
What happened to your eye? I have some extra's if you are interested... Maddstickers.com
Papaprime
My left eye is a vampire, so pictures of it don't show up...
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2