Close
One second...

Lightened idea

whats with all the ones submitted '69 is threadless site screwed up

Watch this
3LeggedMan

Is he reaching for a light switch? If so why is it so low to the ground?

TysonLeslie

I think he's plugging in the light bulb... Maybe.

ladansemacabre

The socket shouldn't have two round holes, but two rectangular holes...like a socket. Cute, though. $4

parabolic

^ Ditto. If the socket looked more like a socket, and the plug looked more like a plug, this would be better.

Cool concept, though.

abthomas

Ohhh, he's plugging that in... Got it!

rbrome

That's not a socket. He's clearly holding a slice of swiss cheese low to the ground, apparently trying to lure a mouse, who presumably comes and provides inspiration.

At least that's what I first thought when I saw it. Honestly.

That's supposed to be a socket? Seriously? If so, zero. It's the whole punchline and it looks like something else completely.

janfuzius

somebody beef this artwork up!

nice idea though

Le Raton Laveur

Ok. I see that my plug are not easily understandable. So i will try to make another design more clear..

ranal

It might be a good idea, but my judgment is clouded by my deep seeded hatred for those bathroom-symbol-dudes

lackofcolor

I like the idea, but I had to read the comments to understand what it was. Definitely has potential.

JayGray

i like it a lot! just needs to be a bit more clear... mabe draw a thin white cable coming from the plug?

dramaticsaddict

i saw a video tape. i was confused at first. then you wonderful people cleared it up for me.
$4. i like it.

Sharp

love the concept of the play on a idea/light bulb. Needs improvement, looking forward to the resub. 3 for now ;)

BloodyMidget

maybe worth a resub but has a bathroom guy shirt every done that well? The idea is solid though...

chez_mic

isnt he unplugging the bulb is the other with the bright idea? jealousy? haha

jasonstone

fix the plug and it's $5 :)

hanashimonaka

great idea if you revamp it a little!!! definitely a $

cinderwild

Hasn't this already been done?

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I've got a brilliant idea...how bout we institute a rule on Threadless that we ban any usage of the bathroom sign guys from designs unless it's as artistically inspiring as that submission from last week, where the symbol didn't have a head and the text read "Need Head"!?!?!?!? ROFTL I was for the next five eons...(sob sob sob). 2$ for at least ATTEMPTING a creative idea on this concept although the execution could be better. Keep on experimentin'....

mcpoodle1

sockets in europe look like that... i bet they would get it

lizzer32luvsu

if he's plugging it in, then it needs a cord to plug in. its still adorable! $4

Bessyboo

I agree with the general sentiment that this would be great...if it actually looked like a socket & plug. I suggest a re-work & re-sub.

Iras91

it would be better if the socket actually looked like a socket but its still good so $4

No account?