Close
One second...

Happy Family

its cute and violent. i love it! but the eyes on the dead one look strange. it also looks best on white.

$5

Watch this
EFDisaster

well, duh. have you ever looked into the eyes of a dead robot? it's creepy

elfkin24

I like the robots but I am not sure why there has to be a dead one. I would be all for it if it was just the happy bots.

uin9112037

I gather that's the point

Alpha Ryan

is that baby robot holding the gun? :D

amk2u

huh, I thought they were marshmallows

nirvana_kid1990

i laughed for a long time. and i would totally buy this

subzi3ro

yea...that baby IS holding a gun...lolx! and the eyes of the dead robot are actually ' x x' ...hehehe...

jupiters_angel

robots +guns = perfect shirt.

i'd totally buy it.

the mothership

hmm how random. but i like the marshmallow guys. i'd buy it

PandaSusana

I like it on black. I'm not that into the strange gratutious violence, but I still give it 4 for style.

superwoman

Sold!
I'de buy it!
grat design, but again - looks so much better on white.

superdelux

what is the most right marshmellow robot staring at lol =P

TILTme

ahhh marshmallow bots of doom! i'd buy it

Jarfly

uh...all I see is a dead child and the parents haven't noticed. Totally tasteless. On behalf of all the moms and dads, I vote 0. (that's two subs from subzi3ro that both involve dead kids. Go see a psychiatrist!!)

Pipola

yeah, i don't like this either. i wouldn't want to wear it. and i wouldn't buy as a gift for anyone. and if i got it as a gift, it would make me sad. i don't like it at all. 0.

subzi3ro

but, we do dress to attract attention right? having something as morbid and cute altogether as this shirt will make ppl look or maybe even ask to strike a conversation or two...who knows, right? but hey, it's just a design based on the irony of things...it's simple and like i say, i create it for fun! lolx!

and for your info, the first design, 'Mojobaby' - that's not blood, it's just red paint flowing down to give the character a background color to make it stand out...hehehe

moniquerssneakers

Marshmallow metal street gang for life ya herd?!

M.M.S.G. <3 5 dolla

Onions.Galore

I have two words for this submission. FUCKING AWESOME. I'm marrying whoever designed this shirt, even if it's a girl. :DD:D:D:D:D
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$5555555555555555555555

terenceg

aha ! alot nicer than your first design ! i'll do whatever the rest are doing

5 $$

angela_tan79

It's cute!! It looks great on black...yeah..I'll buy this one!

KnifeCalledLust

AHHAHAHA.

it just made my laugh.
i didnt notice the dead one at first.
i dont think i could wear it to school but i loveeeeeee it.

i'd buy it in white, though.
$5.

ky25

I like it, better in whtie! :)

threadlesss

heh.
simplistic + to the point = perfect.

nouveauretro

i dont understand why there is a dead robot.

saars

i like this in black, but i don't understand why they would kill that one.

tanita

haha i dunno why i think this is funny... is that bad??
Anywho, keep it on white and I'll hand you my credit card number.
5$

elfiec

its so adorable.. definitely better on white.. :)

only1kevlyn

It took me awhile to figure that the baby robot was holding a gun. maybe you could make that bigger?

subzi3ro

well, there are limitations to a '.gif' file...low quality...and if the t-shirt is in the actual life size, then it (the gun) will be quite prominent...hehehe!

lionkiss

its cute but sad.

Sharp

really really great idea but this just fell short for me. - The kid at the end is cute as hell but I think a better excicution. For the love of god don't change the style (stay original) but maybe re-work it, 4 for now, good luck! :)

Sharp

^apologies for the spelling ;S

No account?