Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Espoz

I actually really like this.

daftradio

awww. i love los pinguinos.

jimjimdesign

You may want to make the background color different than the color of the t-shirt. Right now it is hard to really judge. Melancholy.

joecacola

it IS supposed to be melancholy, but it does make this a bit hard to see. Maybe on a lighter blue?

porschebabe

I really love this.

retrocircles

on a lighter colour, you get $5
i really like it.

popeye467

I love the concept, I've just never been a fan of shirts with stuff in the bottom corners...otherwise great though!

amelia knoxville

when i saw this i actually when 'awwwh' for the fact that the penguin cant fly. poor penguin.

hippiesunite88

that is so cute, i would but it

Shalom

Great design. The way you made it, I actually felt sympathy for the penguin. Overall a really beautiful design. It'd be great as a poster as well.

5$

dooeyhess

I feel bad for the penguin too! But it's cute! $4

amy122166

For those of us dreamers :]

Bubblo

Don't change the colors!!! It looks good with the background the same as the shirt.

This is really well done!

letsgetataco

I'm liking it, but one, slightly pedantic point bugs me....

what are the geese/ducks doing that far south?

nice concept though, kudos

Auro

Letsgetataco: aha good point I never even thought of that ah well I stand by it.

kamari-ice

OMG! This shirt design is sooo UBER! I would definately buy this shirt if I was able to. The colors, and the penguins (which are by far the most loved animals ever since that penguin movie). It's original and is exciting, yet simplistic. Great shirt design, that I rated a 5 and checked I'd Buy It, cause I definately would. Great job. I definately hope that this truly does become a shirt design, because it deserves to be worn!

ShaneyLane

I love it, and i was even there when you made it! I would deffinately buy it.

jaleco

$5555 as is.

.onion

excellent, but the clouds look kind of lumpy.

Mindylane

Penguins are my favorite, but only well-drawn Penguins. This is cute. 5 and buy.

concannon

I'd buy it. :] $5

Farms

basically...it rocks

Auro

Well it is only 4 colors, we didn't use the background color at all so technically it could be on any color shirt. We just happen to like this one.

LiuSiyi

i looooooooove this!!!

DeceptiveInnocence

I'm with everyone else. This shirt is amazing. It will really get people looking in different directions. Clever and nicely done. A+

jpiatt

I can't tell you how much I like this. What a great design using birds! I'm tired of birds, but you just made me not tired of them.
That's amazing.
The placement couldn't be better either.
$5

mikachan

awwww... poor penguin...

$5

beamofnight

I LOVE IT! So creative. I'd get it. twice.

mushroomsamba

this is adorable. i really, really hope it is print!

The Joeman

This is a great shirt. I would buy it in a second. I've always liked the 'penguins can't fly' jokes and shirts

shadow stalker P.I.

I like the color choice including the shirt color. $5

n8tron

please print! i'll buy it immediatly!

Kay yay

oooo...this is sooooo saaaad!

acully

This is great. Its kind of sad. I would totally buy it.

sandmanda

its so sad and forlorn and adorable....5!

xsarsx

i looooooove it.
along with you guys =)

Tom9729

Hey what can I say, it's my favorite color.

StephxwhY

aww, it's so sad, but cute at the same time

i'd totally buy it :P

El_Dictador_Cubano

at first i just saw the geese... dumb.

then i saw the penguin... genius! 5$ i want this a lot!

inhaler97

awesome.. although pleeeease leave more time for viewing shirt.. it moves to fast.. cant take the overall pic in.

Tabs

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$5

njm11356

Jeremy and Zach rock!! So does this shirt! I would buy this for 5$ in a new york minute!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?