Close
One second...

enjoystick

yor nipples are not convincing.

Watch this
bananaphone

let me guess, you've never seen a woman topless...

mini dukes III

No, no, no, and they look like eyeballs. Zero.

Andonium

This is probably about to get a string of violent and aggressive comments.

Lets watch!

siezexthisday

do people not understand that pretty much everyone on here hates disgustingly tasteless shirts?

shinyrock

um...please do not print this. ew and weird.

somethingaboutairplanes

are you kidding me?

my lord..

if i saw anyone wearing this i would have to kill people.

and plus, that is a hideous shade of pink. /:

doydel

Yu know...I thought this was a really cool shirt, I think to please everyone else, make the colors more subtle.

mighty moody mut

not on my chest but the graphic is still a 5!!!!!

Brittblazi14

enough with nipples already people.
i think everyones pretty sick of it all, too.

d4nko

this shirt sux

hannahq

Seems more like "Busted Tees" or "Tshirthell" kind of flavor.

Not for threadless.

ranal

nipples?...I thought they were cupcakes!

theRtist

actually they do sell controller like this.. one with lara croft from tomb raider

Loserly

At first glance I thought , "Yes! A video game design!" And then "Oh, ugh." dawned on me.

E. G.

Good thing I'm not a perv, then I might acually want to buy this.

Dude, seriously.

Kidwiththechemicals

All I can do is laugh at this...

.:laughs:.

Oh my.

LovelessLuna

What were you thinking?? I've seen some pretty bad t-shirts, but yours has got to be close to the worst. I'd go display that crap somewhere else . . . like maybe your room where only you can see it and the few unfortunate people who know you. Really. Think about it.

impossiblejosh

wow people hate you for this.
i guess i'll jump on the bandwagon.

how dare you illustrate nipples, you sick pervert! you think this is funny. your sick you make me sick. Im sick.

you know, there are a lot worse shirts than this. At least its not some shitty auto traced images with an eyepatch slapped on a heart bleeding out emo!

Anr102

This t-shirt is great!original and funny design!!!really...and this is only a t-shirt!!!!No pervert!!!!...many comments it's really crazy, i can't understand.....wake up Guysss...or wake up Baby....!!!!!All people hate you cuz your design it's winning original and provocative.

.:ale:.

frag-tastic

hmmm... i thought they were ice cream cones, and i was all, "what, that dosent seem enjoyable at all, you cant even taste the ice cream" i think the fact that the nipples are so large compared to the general overall size of the mammory organ threw me off a bit. not a bad desighn, but maybe use something besides nipples? im sure you could come up with something

Bushinski

yikes...such a controller should never be allowed in the hands of a button masher....it makes me wince just thinking about it

No account?