Close
One second...

TURBOFOX!

Special Thanks to my friend Mike.

Watch this
drlot

you go, fox!

linoleumrose

great drawing! I like the colors choices but wouldn't wear it.

hans1247

Seriously, I need this shirt..even in gold.

enslen

For some reason, I imagine this fox making 'VROOM' noises when he runs around.

I dislike the aura, it looks funky but I love the fox.

x6mgp0x

i like it but im not too crazy about the colors

devpd

Kick-awesome T! I would definitely want to own one! 5$

timrb

Love the fox drawing, but I'd say lose the sunburst.

songbrd221

as always, i love what you do :) and you should feel honored because this is my first ever comment on threadless :P if i was going to change anything...i think i'd center the design but i still like it a lot :)

jithom0

i really like this ... something about the sunburst is not quite right maybe too many rays ... very good!!

moneyscissors

this makes me ridiculously happy.

htking

i think i'd love to see this jaunty little fox in his own children's book adventure! cute!

lesquelette

no sunburst, but fox is great

janell6267

great how it is $5

LongLiveQueequeg

OMG love it! my elementary school's mascot was the fox, and our school colours were red and gold, so i would get this in a hearbeat for old times' sake!

Dex1138

Don't know if i'd actually wear it, but I love it!

Theowlrulestheworld

Christian Meade.This is unique. Which is very grand. BUT. It lacks background. Like yer last name by the way

VONMOEBIUS

great but the lines seperating the cape and top of the helmet are a bit thin causing them to get lost in the shirt a bit.

ScubaSteve

KICK ASS SHIRT
$5

moniquerssneakers

Duh the rays are where he gets his lightening quick reflexes, I have a shirt with a ninja girl on it and it's red with yellow and her rays stagger adn go midway down the hte tummy. This is very cool. 5.

meggosaur

I like the colors except for the gold shirt.

jpiatt

Maybe if there was a way to get to know "Turbo Fox" in the shirt, it would be more appealing. Right now just looks like some cartoon character that I don't know standing in generic dotted circle.

drlot

seems like most threadless folk don't like text with their superheroes.
I say turbofox speaks for hinself!! 5$

tiger_d

this is awesome, but I have to agree that I don't like the gold shirt-- maybe put him on black? (but keep the cape and stripe on the helmet gold)

No account?