Close
One second...

Generically Special

Everyone says they are special. So now they can show it.

Please tell me which shirt/button combination you like best.

Watch this
whaaabamb

its a good idea but too simple for threadless

coldshoulder

What's threadless got with simple? I worked just as hard on this (albeit not as long) as I did on my other sub's.

marchhare

Take out the "I'm" as if you'd taken the sticker off your fast-food order.

Then make it blik like you've taken stickers off all your food and put it on you. =P Kidding about that part.

jlaosvmeimnee

white shirt with pink button.
i love it!

bitq04

it's really simple...but i kinda like it. it's "special." : )

l3tsxg3txhigh

Black shirt with green button. (:

dperduer

YES! i AMMMMM... i would totally wear this!

threnodyx

Simple can be good, I love it

I_heart_ducks

awesome. I like your pink-on-black. I also have a strange affection for that gray you have on the shirt...

teechers_pet

White shirt, pink button is best!

lovesushi

I'm sorry I agree that simple can be good but to me this is just boring; I could print off my own sticker and put it on any shirt without having to pay $17 plus postage. Sorry.

janell6267

might be funnier if it had a pic of some nerdy guy on it.

marmalade_skies

yeah, its just not what i would wear.
i admit that having just a "special" sticker like from a restaurant would be amazing.

jayman22

"your gay"

secretagentcede

it seems like you can basically go anywhere and get an "i'm special" or something like that

Jarfly

"I'm Special" as in "unique" or "slightly retarded"?

janujanu

You really expect people to spend $17 on this t-shirt? Besides it's not funny...

kaloyster

Haha! jayman's "your gay"

mikesanders

Buying this would simply be a waste of money, the cleverness does not out weight the graphic work in this. The same people that would buy this, would just as easy draw this on a shirt themselves anyway.

Themilkman666

If i wanted a t-shirt that had a im special look a like sticker on it i would just get a t-shirt a blank one and put that sticker on, and save myself 10 bucks.

macbugman

sorry, but your stuff is normal

No account?