Close
One second...

12 colours, so what?!

• by willypiva
  • posted May 25, 2006
  • 48 Comments

Works on a shirt, works on the wall, it's off the wall!!!

Hope you like it!!

3 colour options:

-CMYK

(works also on white and asphalt)

-Classic Red-Blue-Yellow

(Works Black, asphalt, white, natural, heather gray, green, etc)

-Reddish CMYK

(as shown in pic)

Also white letters on asphalt shirt.

And any colour shirt with all letters on the same colour of the shirt

Watch this
willypiva

Puff ink should be used for this one!

whisper in water

It looks really strange on a shirt, because of the shape. It's like... long and skinny. I don't know, maybe I'm the only one, but I think that looks a little bit off.

4this

ha ha puff ink!

Quarrel

I'm thinking radioactive berry-flavoured puff ink.

willypiva

That is if you arrange them according to the mixing, and for that matter, the rest of the colour should be in between them too. I just decided to put the primary first, then the secondary, and the tertiary at the end. If not, it looks like a mess...

joecacola

I like the reddish one in the pic, kinda neonish.

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

great idea!

amy122166

love the process colors

greencoloredstar

I absolutely love this.
I am an art student, so this hits home :D
Love the color choices.
If only there were a 10..
$5 is all I can give. <3

willypiva

thanx guys, love the support... specially since it's difficult to have it nowadays with simple no pun subs...

<5$ Your a definite winner.

mighty moody mut

huge idea!
but you can do better
maybe like the guy who did this colour faking thing by using patterns in awesome way!!

toutbeaucoup

great, but green is supposed to have more yellow than blue in it. so maybe G-E-N yellow, instead of R-E

coexist

I like it, but it's just too long and doesn't look right on the shirt...I think it should stop after orange.

^^I think it looks that way only because he photoshoped it on there. It would look great in print! :)

timrb
timrb profile pic Alumni

It sorta bothers me that the CMYK design says red, yellow, and blue when it is clearly pink, yellow, and (if you're picky) cyan.

princesssockhead

I think puff ink would surely work on this ONLY though. Hehehehe.. I like it though and it would make me feel cool to wear since I'm a designer. $5 !!

willypiva

Print colour system:
CMYK = Cyan (similar to light blue) + Magenta (similar to pink) + Yellow + Black.

Classic colour system:
Primary colours: Red + Blue + Yellow
Secondary colours: Green + Violet + Orange
Tertiary colours: Blue-green + Yellow-green + Red-violet + Blue-violet + Yellow-orange + Red-orange

Colour system for monitors, TVs, etc.:
RGB= Red + Green + Blue

It's not that difficult!!!!

bananaphone
bananaphone profile pic Alumni

i think it'd be better if it was all aligned to a side, or at least id be interested in seeing that.

Either way - nice design, was a fan of it from the blogs.

MF Greth

sorry, im not really diggin it

asher27
asher27 profile pic Alumni

5 +$

i like the cmyk colour scheme.

LichksnessMonster

i'm diggin the primary on grey. but whichever way, its cool

TheRedSatinPants

puff ink totally. i like the tertiary colours.

coldshoulder

I like the color scheme of the background pic better then the one on the shirt.

daahhling

i think primary would make the most sense and more people would buy it.

scottromansky

SHIT SHIT SHTIO SHIT SHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHITSHIT SHIT SHTIO SHIT

nigger

v_rockchic

wow someone's excited.

great idea! love it on the grey background bettter than the black. the overall design needs refining though; something about it doesnt seem to gel.

but very smart.

willypiva

Thanx for all the constructive opinions...!

Scott Romansky: I don't feel offended, simply because stupidity doesn't bother me. You joined yesterday, scoring 2 subs, giving an average of 0.00 points, and leaving this stupid comment. You are either a fake account, or someone who doesn't fit in here at all... both things just make me feel pity...

Mallowbee

i definitely love the idea. ;) 4

chaos_has_been_spread

Several of my firends have this shirt's doppleganger. Cost less, too.

yeohgh
yeohgh profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

cool idea,,,keep it up

x_dearheart

I think it's a really good idea, but instead of it being perfectly rectangle, I think making the sides a bit more uneven and unaligned would look better. Even so, $5.

deejaybutter

great idea. designs students would probably like it. maybe printers too.

lszhou

isn't this totally ripped off some internet color joke?

willypiva

what? this? a rip off? It's a simple idea, that, in my opinion looks good on a shirt and on a wall, it's off the wall, it's not a joke, and out of 1770 voters, nobody has had that stupid idea...
grow up guys...

Wembley

willypiva, I like it very much, but agree that in order for it to be very very good, it should be in the primary colors like the one you put in the background on the grey. If it's printed that way, I'd buy it!

lemon of pink

I too agree that it needs to be primary. very creative, i would probably wear it.

tracerbullet
tracerbullet profile pic Alumni

^Michele is back!

jlaosvmeimnee

love it and i would wear it!

piong

yes the deep primary colours on the grey are nice. =)

but like what a few others have said, i think if the text wasn't s boxed up and rectangle-ish, more free and uneven it would be nicer. and i think the alignment may be nicer if it's on the side.

but i would definitely buy it. =) $5

willypiva

thanx guys!

No account?