Close
One second...

Well Traveled

• by tomburns
  • posted May 25, 2006
  • 32 Comments

I got this idea from Looney Toons.

Remember when Bugs Bunny would throw a baseball, and that bitch would go all the way around the world, and when it came back it would have all these stickers on it from it's journey?

I figured it would work along with this blik contest, because they are stickers too, right?...

I know where you live is probably not on here, but ya gotta set limits... tell ya what, if this wins i will try and talk threadless into printing it with a back full of places too. haha. ;)

Watch this
steven218
steven218 profile pic Alumni

nice use of colour tom

andyg
andyg profile pic Alumni

really great idea, excellent design and use of color!

streetwise
streetwise profile pic Alumni

amsterdam, haha...5

mikemills
mikemills profile pic Alumni

Ha! Maybe you should do requests and throw them in a seperate blog? Texas, please...

Lidstrom

Jollt old england?

Sakubato

i like it....it makes me feel international

juliagoolia

It's incredible what you guys can do with just 4 colors! Really! It blows me away sometimes!!

TommyM

it feels like there's green there... but there isn't... genius

rudra

works well for blik

orangehat5

what's amsterdam's caption?

AmanDUH

where americans go to get high
hhahahaha

funny & great use of color

eskimokiss
eskimokiss profile pic Alumni

Very nice, great use of colour.
Reminds me of 80s Child (which is one of my fav threadless tee's)
:)

beka531

love this. $5.

Matuso

I especially love "AFRICA! The motherland welcomes you home!"

King Vio

I've surprisingly not seen this concept before.....I dig it, especially since I love travelling.

aviatrix

i think it would look better with more subtle, worn colors, maybe on a tan/brown shirt? If you want it to look suitcase-like and traveled it should be a little less bright i think. awesome concept though, i would definately buy with different colors.

scottromansky

TAKE ALL THOSE STICKERS.....AND FUCK YOU!

-poop-

tomburns
tomburns profile pic Alumni

Scott Romansky has been a member of Threadless since May 28 2006 and has scored 2 submissions, giving an average score of 0.0000.

thanks scott! you da man! :)

stellar zephyr

I like it, much much.
Constructive, hopefully --> The thing that bothers me is that most of the stickers are tilted towards the right. I think if Australia was tilted to the left, it would be more balanced.

one cute pirate

I'm a traveling kind of girl, so I absolutely love it, tom! definately a 5! I would add some more stickers, though, and move them a little closer together, but that's just me. i would still wear it all the time!

I'm with mike mills on the requests. Iowa's my home. An Iowa sticker would rule!
Great job!

Loserly

Wow, amazing for four colors. Great work.

plastikaa
plastikaa profile pic Alumni

really really really great idea... but, they need to be smaller on the shirt, and maybe add a few more? Nonetheless awesome idea.

Thank_You

I wonder what the japan one says...

kikomanhk

great idea. 4 colors. like it.

bitq04

I actually reallllly love the idea, but I think the colors are just too harsh. I think it would look great with a more distressed look. I would definitely buy it if it were less BAM. Ya feel? : )

katy85

Hahaha. I love the "Where Americans go to get high...". great colors, great design.

roofing

Yeah, I think if it were less bright, and distressed, I'd buy it.
is completely late

No account?
Join Us