Close
One second...

Chica Latigo

• by nacxo
  • posted May 21, 2006
  • 48 Comments

This is my second upload, follow the instructions to see the drawing complete.

Enjoy it!!!!

Watch this
toona

cool, but don't like the text on the shirt.

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

Oh-kay.

Versevice

get rid of the text.

MissLindsay

Yeah, no text, plz.

packyman

is that linda ronstadt? ;o)

jhkasdf

what's with the black and white checkerboard effect on the hands and leg?? Is that on purpose?

Jena4lopez

no text, I like it.

shinyrock

i don't think you need the text.

imagho

five!

jman2

the text killed it. its hot though

Frootchinator

apart from the fact that the text is kind of pointless, it also contains errors i'm sure you didn't mean to make. so definitely lose the text.

radiostaticstar

packyman, at 1:08pm on May 30, 2006
is that linda ronstadt? ;o)

---

in a jerry brown wetdream maybe...ha!

aconitez

i like this idea, but the 'instructions' destroy it.. i think people would understand the point of the image without the text.

whaaabamb

gimme gimme gimme $$$5

everynewmorning

It kinda looks like the right side of her cheek is swollen or she's got a jawbreaker in her mouth or sumpthin'

avdf

I think that the TEXT is OK for the desing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Really cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need to buy it now!.!.!.

She Says So

boaring and a little cliche.

porschebabe

Shouldn't it be "4. repeat the 3RD step...."?

asleep

she's hot.

leleana

I'm still waiting for the old connect the dots to be printed.

got_kimchi?

she looks kind of angry.

got_kimchi?

I bet no one hugged her as a child.

got_kimchi?

Lesson learned:

O hugs + Chick= connect-the-dot slut

sandmanda

ohhh this ones creative. <3

DRS CodeLab

Whoa!

CHOMP

<biter>

scarletst

DEFINITELY lose the text.

Also, spice up and clean up the design of the girl that IS visible, and maybe make the numbers on the dots a wee bit larger so that it's that much more obvious that it's a connect-the-dots picture.

corbinwilleatyourface

hmm. funny. that is me. and my picture. and it was not drawn by you, but by stuntkid.

you made me look fat too.

Addicted to Colour
Addicted to Colour profile pic Alumni

Wow! What the fuck! What is it with so many people ripping off artwork and submitting it to threadless . . . get some fucking ideas of your own or don't submit anything.

scumcandy

A) What's 3er?
B) Lose the text and I like it.

ColorMe

3er = tercer, or something like that? Spanish for third? (Been awhile since I've taken the class.) Fits in with the theme.

ranal

She is really intemidating, and the whip....

quitecontrary

i wish there was a way to ban people from threadless.

go die.

libra27

wow, I almost cant see the similarities between the pic here http://www.stuntkid.com/illustration/246.jpg and this shirt.

And who the hell needs directions to complete a dot-to-dot? If it's a joke, Im not getting it because Im irritated that the image is stolen.

steve_swartz

wow, this is a blatent trace-copy of someone else's art, dude.

it needs to be withdrawn.

mrdeadhead

yea man. if it were a photo of someone, thats different. but thats someone elses art. so unless you turn out to be stunt kid, and not some spanish dude, then we'll see.

nacxo

I don't know why the people say that my design is take from stuntkid draw, obviusly I take the same photo that he take to do my work, i like too much his work and his drawings but anyone it's free to take photos to create a design.

bonedaddy

Boo. Hiss. Boo.

Lame excuse. If you're going to copy something - don't submit it here. You will always AND I MEAN ALWAYS get caught.

Don't come back.

stuntkid

Hey Nacxo, I understand what your saying. Being an illustrator that bases his work of photography isn't easy, I realized while back that i'd need to start shooting my own photos to pursue that method. I think part of the problem is that i already did a very literal illustration based on the same photo. The common persecption is going to be that you copied the drawing and not the photo. I don't think it makes you a horrible person, but i think you'll find more success when you start shooting your own photos or seeking persmission before basing your work on photography. I say that from my own experience.

lizzel levesque

I am sorry this happened. Hopefully it's a lesson you can learn a lot from. It's also, surprisingly, not something that everyone gets, that it's not ethical, immediately. I'm sure that when I graduated highschool I wouldn't have recognized that as something not to do. Also, art school does not do a great job in teaching ethics.
I'm also sorry everyone had to dump on you so hard, but a lot of us have realized that while it doesn't feel good, it's necessary to not tolerate someone lifting your work.
Photo referencing is one thing, but you still are not supposedto 'reference' it so literally.

mkraemer

I would buy it if it didn't have the instructions on it.

:O)

breathe06

zero for stolen artwork....

No account?
Join Us