Close
One second...

Discovery Channel

Do it like they do on the discovery channel.

Watch this
Amelia84

this concept is getting a little tired...

bananaphone
bananaphone profile pic Alumni

feel free to show me where THIS concept has been done before. I must admit I don't often keep up with designs that contain animals fucking in a way that shows a subtle commentry on marriage.

thatkidam

bloodhound gang =]
I kinda like it. haha

si0uxsie

Enough with these designs, please.

bananaphone
bananaphone profile pic Alumni

yes but the context behind this is totally different. And its the context that is important not the animals getting busy.

amy122166

I like how the female is falling asleep...but i personally would never wear this.

LLPablo

ya personally i'm getting tired of animals f*cking each other. if i wanna see that then i'll turn on the real discovery channel

chelly

i like it better w/o the zzzzz since the eyes are still open

joyandpain

Maybe she's not sleeping. Maybe she's bored. Or daydreaming of sleeping. Props to the male, who has to have a major kink in the neck while multitasking. $5

El_Dictador_Cubano

hahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA animals... having... sex... oh, gosh, that is so god damn old.

rudra

it's no more tasteless than afternoon delight

and it has social commentary

there should be discovery channel rhino-sex or something on the tv, that or football

rubida

Although I like how the giraffes are drawn, this is a definite no for me.

lucyfarfort

I like the style of the giraffes as mentioned above, but i don't think i woud wear it either

Gostelow

I THINK IT LOOKD RAD MAN, ESPESH ON NAVY BLUE.
DONT TAKE PEOPLES OVER CRITICAL VIEWS TOO HARSHLY.
ID BUY IT FOR SURE!

hadaloo

Amelia, you're kind of dumb. You sort of missed the whole point.

schonste

It doesn't have a point just because you can't really tell it's "let's do it like they do on the discovery channel" since there's nothing on the TV. :P

Rossalicious

hahah like the bloodhound gang song

oh isuzu...

ah, but they are not both watching x-files.

hahah
oh bananaphone=you are my secret lover.

i love your stuff.

No account?
Join Us