Close
One second...

Summer Beauty

I like the yellow one but not on the yellow shirt. Yellow shirts are just too bright.

Watch this
potatopotato

Is she a victim of domestic abuse?

or...

Is she Cunt on myspace?
She actually kind of looks like Cunt on myspace... same jawline.

Just asking.

livemusikhasser

don't know what you are talking about! but its the outline of my girlfriend

veganrabbit

I think this is a nice, clean design, I like the flowers and I like the hair. well balanced, too. But, I'm so completely sick of designs that center around a vectored girl's face. I'm not just talking about threadless, it's everywhere. And no matter how pretty, the concept seems really played out.

carazuri

conjuctivitis?

carazuri

*conjunctivitis

emoxkid

That's really cool, kinda looks like Julianne Moore. I know, I'm weird. It's awesome, 5.

Bart1001

beautiful design, i'd buy!

ArouraLeona

she looks like Drew Barrimore (sp?), has the same mouth and nose... well vectored and all

NatySpaghetti

i like where is going, but i think her face needs work, on one side is way more curve than the other, is she deformed?

NatySpaghetti

if you took this idea from a real person using a photograph of them its okay to cheat a little to make sides look more even, humans are not perfect but we often imagine things that do look proporcionate

pheobebui

the design isn't something i can picture any guy ever wearing in public.not unisex friendly at all..

p.s. i still wouldnt get this shirt even if it did look like julianne moore/drew barrimore...

sorry

micaht

I see Drew Barrymore, as well.

blue_inversions

i have fallen in love with this shirt.

and i don't know why.

rainbowcandy

yellow, i like it on yellow.

faniland

very nice illustration

MityPencil

wow that looks so cool on the yellow! i really like the way you made her hair, except why does she have the dark color over her eye?

ranal

gogeous but not something I'd wear

uberadorkable

It really does look like she has a black eye, and a scarily skinny neck.

But mostly my gripe is that I'm already a woman. Why do I need one on my chest?

si0uxsie

I really love this.
<3

kij200

love the print... but with more variety of colours in tshirts
would love to see it on black inverted or maybe even
on a red tshirt...

really love it!

libra27

great, all I can see now is Drew Barrymore.

No account?