Close
One second...

Rock Lady

First sub, if you\'re going to criticize, make it constructive, thanx. :-)

Watch this
mocha_san

I like it, the only thing that I would change is that it should maybe have a grunge filter over it to make it look less crisp.

UberRyan

the hand is a tad bit off

but maybe a few more details to it would fix that.

potatopotato

The hand is AWFUL. How could you make such a gorgeous lady and such an AWFUL hand?

Alexandra B

I really like the idea and the lady image, but yes, maybe rework the hand?

Salsa Shark

Yeah, the hand is bad, but it could be fixed, right? Other than that it looks pretty good. Honestly, I didn't even notice the hand was there at first (so I was kind of confused as to why it was called Rock Lady).

M. Rogers

the blue on light blue is my favorite. i love the simplicity and the retro graphix and the HORNZ. great sub. $5.

Aleesun<3

haha
i like it
it looks like thte chick from i love lucy
i'd g ive it a 4!

deerhead.

the hand looks really weird.
change it, and it'll look nice.

amy122166

Heck yes I'd wear this shirt!! Dark blue is my favorite...then Light blue.

hybridhatch

I'd hit it, and then I'd spit on it and do it again. $5

olllivia

i'd wear it, but i do like the idea of putting a grunge filter over the image, and also, i really like the lettering style--maybe incldue that somehow?

the hand is not the biggest deal in the world. i wouldn't worry about it.

sham.rock.

to potato's comment: hm, ever heard of constructive criticizm? you can tell me that the hand is awful, but tell me what is so awful about it, how exactly would y'all change it??

Spantizzle

yah, distress the image more, ad rework the hand. definitely a 5 then

jochia

i love it , but maybe you could narrow the palm and make the bending fingers longer? recheck the shape of the thumb also?'i hope it's contrsutive....

jochia

constructive..sorry

sham.rock.

jochia, best advice i've seen on here yet... and, um, can anyone translate rougearia for me? haha...

tiger obrien

i like it, but agree that the fingers are at the wrong angle.

ElizaTerry

i love it on either orange/pink or orange/gold!!!

$5

ElizaTerry

rougearia said:

It's nice but it's too big you need to maybe reduce the image.

Girl_Anachronism

I really like the light yellow shirt. I would totally buy it.

Kateyez

Love the largeness of the lagy on the layout!

Madlune

It definitely looks like naked Lucy and kind of creeps me out!

fromvenuswithlove

nice but yeah the hand is a bit off, wrong angle, it'd be awesome even without the hand full stop
tho your colours are great except for the bright blue on the navy (but thats just me, i dislike most shirts where the the stencil/whatever is lighter than the back ground

xypherscompany

hand looks weird, doesnt fit well with the lady

mycyanidegirl

i like the placement and the idea, but yeah, it seems a little off. and the color choices could be a bit more polar.

Treshe

like it, especially on light blue

TommyM

the line at the base of her little finger is too high I think... a line marking the base of the thumb would give more depth. The first fingers a little long, kinda creepy, and the left side of the wrist is at slightly too steep an angle.

I love the shirt, good work!

ranal

love the gray and blue

LichksnessMonster

I <3 the light blue and pink shirts. I just love this sub in general; I want and need it on my body, right now. I didn't notice the hand's weirdness at first, but the more I looked at it, the more it bothered me.. it's not horrible though; I'd buy it with or without fixing that. $5

ChatOmbre

Rework the hand, then yes.

SaraSmiles

I like the blue on blue

groovy

Jenn.Pollack

This is a neat Idea

The women is really well done but the hand needs work.
So with the hand as is Zero if you re work it 4!

Kerishina

I really don't like the colours chosen for it.. at all.. and the hand is a bit off it kind of messes up the whole picture.. but the idea is awesome.

breadsavior

If the hand was flipped around so the back was visible, I think it would look a little more natural

Boggs

It's awesome, the hand could be softer, so it looks like it belongs more to her body type.

No account?
Join Us