• posted May 05, 2006
  • 63 Comments

I say lose the buttons.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
midgetbigot

I don't thik you can lose the buttons and really get across that fact Johnny is peeping out. But, I owuld rather see them mor edetailed and and accurately placed. They aren't placed evenly or correctly proportioned.

nadienne

sorry to say this... but... i think there's one too many colours for this shirt to work on white...

the black and green, passable, because you could use the shirt colour to fill in what's needed...

think about it... base green, 2nd shade, 3rd shade, highlight, and then the black outline...

it's tricky sometimes to keep to the 4-colour rule...

faniland

the buttons are on the wrong side o__O
unless they are press buttons...

helo

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

This is GREAT ! ! !

( just fix the number of colors
and improve the buttons )

Monkey II
Monkey II profile pic Alumni

nice concept!

Gamez

El concepto es muy bueno, lástima que gráficamente no esté del todo bien resuelto. Pero de todas formas, mi más sincera enhorabuena..

Ellsswhere
Ellsswhere profile pic Alumni

I think its a great idea... but it could have been executed alot better... for instance, spend more time on the buttons and shirt lines... i mean you just made ovals

rudra

another vectorized movie image.... sigh

soylamorsa

I really like the idea, but the colors could use some adjusting. I'd love to see this resubmitted!

Insane Cultist

I don't like the green face. Looks too much like the Hulk. Put more detail into the buttons and stuff, too.

Nice idea, though.

helo

Make those pupils black

montmont
montmont profile pic Alumni

amusing idea, just not quite executed in a way that I like.

PatheticPinwheel

It scares me to no extent.

But I still love it.

janell6267

oh the buttons need the little holes in them, where thread goes through. That's why they don't look quite right. Love the ides ! 5

ToucanSam

I'm sorry, this will sound very bitchy, but the shirt button part of the shirt looks like it was done in 3.1 seconds on MS Paint. It doesn't look like the quality that I am used to in my Threadless shirts. Cute idea, but it could have been executed like a million times better.

Try again! :)

xypherscompany

oooh awesome! like he's peering through the shirt. But yes, I agree with all others...better buttons, less colors, maybe not green.

She Says So

appaling but making me laugh.

Rob Green

just to let you know.

A simple lesson of how buttons work:

1 side of shirt... no buttons.
other side of shirt, buttons.

How to differentiate:
the top two buttons and the bottom button are right, the other 3 need to be on the other side. and they arent snap buttons be cause there is nothing to snap on to.

Rob Green

oh sorry, i meant to add that it was a funny idea though. just make it look better.

Pbebe

gracias, lo mejorare... justa wait to the shirt 2.0

laurelxcore

Jack Nicholson lives in vaginas?

allisonranieri

i agree with toucan sam. also if you re illustrated the picture from the movie it would be great, because right now it's a bit... live traced-looking. don't get me wrong - i'm 100% behind the idea, but it could use some work first.

vonstephen

rob green thank you i was wondering what was up
it took me a minute to realize what you meant and then i was like
ohhh

letsbeheros

hello ms paint.
the face is fine, but the buttons/shirt look like random scribbles done on your computers free paint program. if you fixed that i think it would look a lot more professional. its a neat idea though.

daniellam

why do the buttons change shape on the curve? they shouldn't.
+ yer. the buttons are a bit messed up considering how large they are- they don't need to be that big really.

you could just do a rip in the shirt + his head popping out. wasn't it a slit in the door or something?

TBH THERE SHOULD BE A SHIRT WITH THE KID. bwaghagha.

villainess

he he he. freaky.
nice concept, but could be better executed.
i.e. realistic buttons, opening of shirt

_kapow

lmao.

shirtflirt

it's a freaking great idea for a shirt
but why does the face have a xeroxed copy look to it
not saying you copied it
it just looks too jarring for me
i'd like to see a majority of his facial expressions emphasized
then you'd have a hit

neb602

buttons look dorky

chelseakurtzman

Really neat but yea...do a little more with the buttons.

IAmInfinite

Isn't there some patening laws you need to work out here or something?

Private Asylum

is this from liar, liar ?!?!?! i LOVE it.

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

the green on black looks like he's underwater.. which is bad. altho i REALLY LOVE THE MOVIE!

IGIT

a nice idea, but the design is not cool

radar5

in regards to faniland's comment, men's shirts and women's shirts button from opposite sides. To make a true boy and girl version you should switch the button side :)
aside from that, 5 from me!

indigoglass

forgot to say.... either black or another color than featured. green blends too much and the lines on the white are weird

bananaphone
bananaphone profile pic Alumni

id buy this if it was done properly.

puschi

agree with bananaphone

WhereItsAt346

oh very funny... i like this alot... but why green? maybe red...

Perceive

Awesome!!!, but yeah i dont like the buttons too much... but it wouldnt look right without them either..hmmm thats a doozy!!

ranal

Nicholson popping out to say HELlos!!!!!!!!!

torrid_ca

I love it, but it could be executed better. Please resub!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us