One second...

V

vendetta anyone?

Watch this
triplel

Nice.

Would have been cool if it was a green lizard eating mice though

cthetiger@mac.com

Very nice. I loved that movie and of course the comic book. Might have liked the shirt better if you had used black and red and maybe browns.

beechcraft11

agreed with cthetiger, use black and red

Phoenix4224

Remember Remember. i've been looking for a good guy fawkes s shirt

wendy lady

ah i loved that movie

laurelxcore

VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

mini dukes III

Nice, but not on white. I Viciously despise white.

laerwen

Possibly not on white. I'd love to see it on other colors. Otherwise, it's pretty awesome. :D

bark094

v for vendetta, great movie. this shirt close but no cigar.

katethegreat426

Oh....SNAP. It's freaking V!!!!

Will you marry me?

commiehetsoflav

i still havent seen that movie, but 4 because it looks nice !

Firimar Elerrino

Black shirt with red and white and I'm all down for it, provided there's no copyright business to deal with here. I loved that movie, and I would certainly buy this on a different color. I wouldn't wear a white T-shirt to save my life.

hotarukoi

definitely not white. a v shirt needs black and red, or just something darker. but the design's awesome!

Ste7en

this is pretty cool, good work

ranal

so lovely

Firinel

someone sorta missed the whole anarchism = black/red thing, eh? Even on a white shirt, if the brown = black and the pink = red, that would be so much better, but I agree that on a black shirt. I'd buy that in an instant. As is, I still love the design; $5

monmeehan

way to steal someone else's art.
no.

DrywallBMB

Excellent design. But I don't get the pink. And it's copyrighted material anyway.

titz

Shouldn't it be called Guy Fawkes, V was the man behing the Fawkes mask. Did you miss the beginning?

carazuri

isn't that basically just copying a face an putting it on a shirt?

come on, be more creative.

blue22

one more vote for not on white. Find a way to make it work on a black tee, and it would be awesome

Quarrel

This would work on a creme tee, or natural, as it were, maybe for girls. Black white and red could be for guys.

DeathCabforCutiee

Mmmmm... V.
I really did love that movie.
But i agree with pretty much everyone here, not on white, please.
<3

lbmafia05

can someone explain to me how the copyright/threadless relation is? there is a darth vader shirt where he is trimming a bush shaped like that ball thing..(not a huge star wars fan..but give me some credit for tryin) anyway...was there a lot of copyright talk for that shirt?

Goob

nice i really like this idea. i love V for Vendetta. the book better than the movie (movie is alot different). and i think the flowers are a great idea. since he loved those {special kind of flowers} forgot the name sry.
$$$$5. thanks man

Dream for Me

Yes, I think creme would look good with the pink and brown. But I'm not exactly hatin' on the white.

I would so wear this shirt. I think its purdy.

ranal

I have'nt seeen the movie yet AHHHHH rips out hair

But how is this copying

december faded

it seems somewhat clownish, cool and i like the style but scary, good work

zeus22

Guy Fawkes was a real person in history. If "Communist Party" can have copy and pastes of Lenin, Stalin, Castro, Mao, and Marx then I'm sure this shirt can use a fucking stylized version of Fawkes.

Nowhere does it have a man in a black cape wielding knives...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_fawkes

laurosaur

but it's pretty clearly the "V for Vendetta" stylized version of Fawkes... that's what the problem is.

StPip

I think its a Vendetta play, not a Guy Fawkes play...

SoCoDivka

Nice design, but I am totally wondering about the copyright issues, too.

tearbear

$5 :) Maybe a different colour for the shirt though.

Egirl3538

OMG I WANT 4 or 5!!

$5
$5
$5

atomic silhouette

Remember remember the fith of november! I would so buy this... !!!

nothingeverhurt

Hated this movie. Very unoriginal for a design as well.

LaDaae

I love it, but I agree I'd rather have it red on black or black on red - or at least on a neutral off-white colour.

Regarding copyright, many people don't really understand how copyright law works, or confuse trademarks with copyright. The design is not copied from any panel in the graphic novel, or a shot in the film. You cannot copyright an idea. For instance, if I take a still from a movie and make an accurate drawing of that still, I'm copying the still (or photo from a play, or panel from a graphic novel). If I do an interpretive drawing based on the character, I'm not. The test also includes the degree of originality of what it might be said I am copying (in this case, a stylized Guy Fawkes mask), and the degree of originality of my own creation. Making a stylized design involving a half-face mask wouldn't breach the copyright of anyone involved in The Phantom of the Opera, for instance, but slapping the logo (even if I hand-drew it) on a t-shirt would.

Disclaimer, I'm not a lawyer, but my father is. ;)

SkitsoSquirrel

I love the desgin! but the only thing is i wish it was a black t-shirt with the details in a gray or sliverish and the roses more of a red...the pink is fine too though

Firegirl

I think that's so badass, and putting it on a white shirt helps keep it seperate from all the super movie hype. $5 for as is. :D

UsaWusa

Very very nice. I would love to buy one of these. I agree about the reds and blacks or a black t-shirt.. but this is still gorgeous!

No account?