• by ekaj47
  • posted May 01, 2006
  • 29 Comments

awesome

Watch this
MikeClub

i don't know about the text, but i'm still giving it a 5. very well done

kc_6201

I LOVE this. The colors on the turtles' shells are so beautiful. I'm not liking the text banner so much though.

ewey6

better without text

Kikiroki

Actually, I dig the text. It's an interesting, well-drawn font, and I think the banner is one of the few things that keeps it from looking like a khaki UN logo from a distance. Only problems I have are that I couldn't tell they were turtles, and that the beige/khaki/ecru whatever you wanna call it is a rather bland color (talkin about the picture, not the shirt color).

elphabasoup

oh, that's freaking awesome. and do, keep the text.

jett

purty. :)

ApeironCalamity

The font for Limited reminds me of "Limited Too." Othrewise, I like it a lot. 5

zeerf

I like it 5$

mikemills
mikemills profile pic Alumni

Everything about it's great - 5$

obdormio

Too much.

uberllama

Cool, but unlike my comrades above, I'd say the text is a distraction and should go.

DrPangloss03

hooray for norse mythology

hehehe

those turtles look like something else!!! That should be changed and the text changed to something other than an afterthought or removed.

checkpea

i like the fact that you've got an arrow for the o in world from the circle of the world.

I din't notice they were tortoises till i read a comment, really cool though.

keepitbouncy

Hmmm... I really like the design, but not on a t-shirt I'm afraid. Think it makes me think of mid-90's tat.

Matuso

ANYTHING. BUT. WHITE-ISH.

And the turtles need adjusting.

laurosaur

yeah, i would have pooed my pants for this shirt when i was in middle school circa 94-95

Sushiful

Love it, but...
How the heck do you say that lass's name?!
JI-Ay?
Jay-I-ay?
Guy-ay?

Kikiroki

Sushiful--- you pronounce it "Guy-ah"

Loserly

This is one of the few designs that works best on white. I actually like the fact that it's reminiscent of a shirt I'd have worn in grade school. Very cute.

Daniel San

Maybe just have one turtle? The rest is great.

No account?
Join Us