• by ekaj47
  • posted May 01, 2006
  • 29 Comments

awesome

Watch this
MikeClub

i don't know about the text, but i'm still giving it a 5. very well done

kc_6201

I LOVE this. The colors on the turtles' shells are so beautiful. I'm not liking the text banner so much though.

ewey6

better without text

Kikiroki

Actually, I dig the text. It's an interesting, well-drawn font, and I think the banner is one of the few things that keeps it from looking like a khaki UN logo from a distance. Only problems I have are that I couldn't tell they were turtles, and that the beige/khaki/ecru whatever you wanna call it is a rather bland color (talkin about the picture, not the shirt color).

elphabasoup

oh, that's freaking awesome. and do, keep the text.

jett

purty. :)

ApeironCalamity

The font for Limited reminds me of "Limited Too." Othrewise, I like it a lot. 5

zeerf

I like it 5$

mikemills
mikemills profile pic Alumni

Everything about it's great - 5$

uberllama

Cool, but unlike my comrades above, I'd say the text is a distraction and should go.

hehehe

those turtles look like something else!!! That should be changed and the text changed to something other than an afterthought or removed.

checkpea

i like the fact that you've got an arrow for the o in world from the circle of the world.

I din't notice they were tortoises till i read a comment, really cool though.

keepitbouncy

Hmmm... I really like the design, but not on a t-shirt I'm afraid. Think it makes me think of mid-90's tat.

Matuso

ANYTHING. BUT. WHITE-ISH.

And the turtles need adjusting.

laurosaur

yeah, i would have pooed my pants for this shirt when i was in middle school circa 94-95

Sushiful

Love it, but...
How the heck do you say that lass's name?!
JI-Ay?
Jay-I-ay?
Guy-ay?

Kikiroki

Sushiful--- you pronounce it "Guy-ah"

Loserly

This is one of the few designs that works best on white. I actually like the fact that it's reminiscent of a shirt I'd have worn in grade school. Very cute.

Daniel San

Maybe just have one turtle? The rest is great.

No account?
Join Us