Close
One second...

Butterfly´s start up

• by faniland
  • posted Apr 30, 2006
  • 41 Comments

This design look quite good in many colors, red is my personal favorite :) Hope you like it!

Watch this
rensese

wow! hotness! 5!

phones

i never thought i'd say this, being a raven hair obsessive but can we see some more blondes on threadless?

faniland

@ rensese: THX a lot :)

@Phones: I love black hair, so I draw black hair ;)
But maybe you can make a "blonde" submission?

elphabasoup

I quite enjoy this. Her eye makeup is a plus :D

sfunk

ooooh me gusta!!!
i would love this

bitterbunny

Neil Gaiman's Death character + Flowers in the Attic = this shirt

yawn.

faniland

@bitterbunny: I don´t know Neil Gaiman and there is no headshoot.
The face is based on a photo, made by me, no one else.

FuRiouS StyLeS

I like the design a lot, but I'm not down with the "hip print" It'd be cool with the hair/butterflies over the shoulder!

shatteredglass88

It seems as if ive seen this many times before..i dunno not the exact thing but the same similar idea

Sodacap_bum

^ psh fuck that.

i LOVE this. i want it.

mini dukes III

Beautiful. Though it's been done (wandering Spirit) I'd still buy it

hehehe

Normally I would say something like this is "trying to be cool" because I don't like stuff that TRIES, but things that ARE. This was borderline for me, BUT, this design IS actaully pretty cool, so, good work. Not that I would wear it though, but still very nice, I think women might really attach to this one too.

hehehe

Just read FuRiouS StyLeS comment, and I do agree with the comment of the shoulder, I think that is what was still pushing this to the "hip print" style, but either way it's still all good for me.

AliceKat

Ohh I love this. I would buy and wear. Mhmm.

photoredally

Love it - Nice one..............

teechers_pet

Ooh the eerie girl with the black hair! How ORIGINAL!

faniland

she´s not eerie >__>

na-nu

When I saw the thumbnail she did remind me a lot of Neil Gaiman's Death - she has the face and the hair and the pose - but then I suppose Death looks like the average goth so its just a coincidence.

The design is pretty and I am exactly like you in always painting black hair :P With the curly bits too.

I wouldn't wear it cause it ain't my style but I'm giving it a 5 for coolness. :)

blade_you_stain

SO MUCH EYE MAKEUP. BUT ITS PRETTY SWEET ID SAY.

cameronmkelly

I just put on my "Who Am I" shirt and sat down to look at threadless, and I was like oh how sad...it's just a rerun.

saretonin

i wish i looked like her.

Koraface

i like how you shifted the shapes of the butterflies and made them flow with her hair. i really like your design-keep up the good work. :)

ranal

Good design but I'm not a fan of having the saucy ladys on my shirt

wenyerhotyerhot2

hmm Flowers in the Attic is a good shirt, so copying it makes it half as good. This'll be about the 4 cop so.... we're at like... $.623

uberadorkable

This is really, really well done. It's beautiful artwork.

But it doesn't excite me at all.

My point, though, is that you are clearly a talented artist, so I hope you submit something in my taste. ;)

changescat

I like the girl much more than the butterflies...

darkwood

I like the design, but I actually prefer the shirt + shadow color on the right to the gray toned version on the right.

I also agree with the non-hip placement.

Loserfaced

What is with the butterflies, I'm sorry but I think a different animal, or bug than a butterfly.

Its still beautiful though.

4 dollerrrrrs.

glassrain

I would definitely buy this:) I love it. It reminds me a little of some MCR designs though

moonjava

Oh I think she's beautiful, and this is a lovely design

giandorsaltz

this is a really neat design!

No account?
Join Us