i'd rather it didn't go onto the back.

wormocious

Much better with nothing on the back. I likey

c_case

yes, i fucking love you!!!!

make this fucking shirt!!!

ahhh!

hehehe

agreed ^, doesn't look good on the back, you could keep that black background stuff, but just have it extend a few inces then splatter out like how it does. Would it be possible to have the snakes more recognisable as snakes? I think you can make the whole thing larger too. Great work though.

Andy Mason

at first glance i thought it was another octupus/ink sub. more detail on the snakes. and i like the stuff on the back alot but only if it leads to something else... like an ambulance

funkstart

Yeah, I'm not sure I like stuff on the back either. Ditto to Joan Burroughs... I like the red!

nadienne

what about snakes on a plane?

I like this shirt.

put some planes on it, i'd like it even more...

Dwarfthrower

is he holding an octopus?

kirksheltonart

yes, thats why everyone is talking about snakes.

heyfoureyes

I have trouble reading the snakes as snakes. Nice design, otherwise.

kc_6201

I don't think you can have wrap-arounds like that because the girly shirts have side seams.

shredthrashgrind

I really don't get it.. what's that shit coming out of his head???

Bostie

freaky, where's the smoke coming from?
what's the deal with the snakes?

quitepeculiar

There's a sect of Christianity that worships with snakes. They're known as Snake Handlers. Here's an article:

http://www.georgiaencyclopedia.org/nge/Article.jsp?id=h-1581

And another:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snake_handling

It was a little hard at first discerning from the design that those were snakes in the man's hand, not entrails as I had previously thought. The wrap-around was a good thought, but it isn't necessary and takes away from the man. It looks like blood is spewing from his head.

If you could make the man larger, give a little more detail to the snakes and lose the wrap-around ink, it would be a good shirt.

c_case

i'm glad someone explained this, so i didnt have to.

i still fucking love this thing.

but i think maybe putting the hallejuah inside the wrap around on the back would make it better.

jelzic

Not crazy about the wrap-around...love the style on the figure..very nice.

megmcg

is this a shelby lee adams photo? i'm not sure i dig just stealing an artist's photo and tracing it or filtering it. but thats just me.

kirksheltonart

and where do you draw the line between artist and photographer?

megmcg

i'm pretty sure that is a SL Adams photo - please correct me if i'm wrong by telling me where you got your source from.

and there is no difference between artist and photographer. "artist" is the umbrella term that covers everything like: Sculptor, painter, illustrator, photographer, installation artist, video artist, new media artist.

if you make art, you are an artist.

RaeKuusou

definitly looks like a squid or octopus.

thefair0001

I love this shirt!!!!

jonnywes

i want it

levarris

i like it...a lot

Lobox

Cool

No account?