Close
One second...

Greedy

I like it, even though the lines on the machinery look wobbly and it freaks me out.

Watch this

i like the design but maybe on a different colour tee...but regardless of that, you get a high score

linkoidemon

The scribbly look reminds me of rotoscoped films.

It's pretty cool, but sort of simple in my opinion, so 2.

But I'd insist that you keep that style, it's pretty cool.

CDK

great line work and I understand the point you are trying to get across. But it needs something more.

$3

Love the tractor!

hawks22gk

Simple is good. I hate when people say it's really simple, so you get a crappy score. The fork is a simple but its still a very good design. Simple works, the less parts there are, the less parts there are to screw up. good design 4

shorty_cant_surf

Somehow reminds me of Garden State, which I love.

Booper

I like the idea, but I'm not fond of scribbles.

oOSTVOo

really like it but the lines need making straight - 4

mrhiide

"really like it but the lines need making straight"

"I like the idea, but I'm not fond of scribbles."

I like the lines the way they are. Looks more organic, or something. And I think it would look great on cloth.

Retrac

I like the wobbly lines too. Actually, I like it a lot. One thing I would like to see differnt is the amount of detail in the dirt beneath. It seems like it could use a few more roots and rocks sticking out.

linkoidemon, were you thinking of Waking Life by any chance? Or just rotoscoped movies in general?

commonsensible

I really like this alot. Really. Good job and dont change it

CreativeNashville

I'd wear it twice a week. Very nice work

jdsausages676

it that piece of dirt floating?

HALcorp

this is awesome... the lines are what makes it, never change it - straight lines would cheapen it... also i love the idea - id would seriously buy this shirt... im giving this $5...

Brett F.

O MAN I LOOOOVE THIS!!!!!

$$$$$$5555555

linkoidemon

Yes, Retrac, I was mostly thinking about Waking Life. I saw it for the first time not long ago, and I really liked the style, something about the way everything is moving making you focus in the entire screen all the time, really stayed with me.

Also, I haven't seen other rotoscoped films, other than little bits of Bakshi's LOTR (which looks entirely different) and some Canadian TV series.

Dallasj

would look lots better with some detail on the bottom side of the dirt platform.

cadettoodles

reminds me of that book the brief and terrifing reign of phil

I_heart_ducks

I like the idea, but the illustration is too scwiggly for me.

lauraxlaurent

really like it. clean up the lines. like it like it like it

skeletore
skeletore profile pic Alumni

It's a line war.
I like the lines. It's unique and has a certain style that I think really works.

death.cult

haha!very clever design.
personally id prefer straight lines but its still a strong piece of work.

christinalikesbirds

i don't think the lines are like that by mistake, that's a purposeful style. and it looks great.

ranal

this reminds me of all the developments that have been poping up in my little town. I don't know what these machines are called but the way they rip up dirt makes me angry

rmbrug

I love this.

I totally agree that humans are being way to greedy and one day we'll take too much and have absolutely nothing left.

$5.

good2bshort2

hmm...

anyone else see a little bit of "Predicament" in this one?
3 anyways

squidmo27

I love this.
It makes quite the statement.
And as for the scribbly lines?
They're awesome.
Keep 'em.

$5

peanut_britter

I would place it to the left or right a little, but I really like the design and thought behind it. Good job.

jeremyjohnjames

Dude. I love your line work. I'd buy this.

MadMerlin

"Somehow reminds me of Garden State, which I love."

Me too

Downward_Spiral

genius.
would look better shifted to the right...

bk1

I really like this. Alot. Maybe you could play with the placement, but still a 5...

buzz lightyear

i get it... but, surely the crane would of fallen already. and wheres all the mud been put?

hehehe

Interesting concept and a nice illustration. I'm not an activist, but if I were and wanted to wear a conservation t-shirt I really wouldn't want a huge tractor on my shirt eventhough it has a good message. Maybe there is a better way of approaching this because as it stands it just looks like a big tractor on a shirt. Don't think I'm criticizing about "where did the dirt go" because it's a concept showing our absurdity in destructing the earth, I just think it would be nicer if there wasn't a huge tractor taking up the whole shirt which really doesn't look good and sends mixed signals.

outlawpencil

I'd put dirt in the tractor scoop and work on strengthening the color. A smaller design might be nice, too.

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

I really like the unstable linework- it echos your concept.
Nice thinking, there!

mangymuff

hehehe is a moron. How's that for constructive?

Babylonian

Mangy, that's actually one of his nicer posts.

...no, seriously.

romolusIII

i love the irony

makruege

OH MY GOD, STOP DIGGING!!!

factiond

i'd like it a lot more if you pushed it over to the left. excellent design though.

No account?