Close
One second...

St.George VS the Dragon

Help and Love, no matter who or from where you are.

If you want more details and color combos click my profile!

Thanks in advance for comments and support:)

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
NoBeardPete

Is he injecting something into the dragon's foot with a needle, or pulling out a thorn with pliers? You should make it clearer which.

Geoff G

I have no idea how this relates to the red cross--besides the siren, and the injecting...

Geoff G

Oh wow. Nvm. I take it back, after reading the title.

niiiiiice! and i dont think that dragon looks like trogdor...the only similarity is that trogdor is also a dragon

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

oh god, this is great... lovely colors and style

what's with the morons that have commented on this, ppl just irritate me with their stupid little pointless remarks and their "how does this relate to the red cross?", it doesn't have to you idiots, just score it based on the design... do you work at the red cross, are you a red cross judge!!!!? no

And are you a fucking retard lady macbeth? how does the dragon look like trogdor????????
http://store.yahoo.com/homestarrunner/trogdorlite.html

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

it doesn't!!!! so give it up and don't past irrelevant links, that's what the blogs are for

phones

nice. I missed most of the blogs- why has the cross been removed?

ohmystarsNET

^ cos red cross have really tight rules on 'red cross' branding

benny breaks

tight tight tight....

it would be a pleasure to have you beat me in this contest for first or second...but i would like at least third place hhahahahah

5$

Aristarchus
Aristarchus profile pic Alumni

^despite the fact that the Red Cross has lifted their symbol directly from St. George and the Knight's Templar who had it for a couple hundred years.

redsugar

Love. It.

pencilbomb

nice. not really liking the fill of the dragon though... the hand drawn outline + computer generated fill isn't quite working for me. maybe hand draw the fill also...

pencilgrin

I dunno Robsoul...Trogdor is the first thing that came to my mind.

http://www.homestarrunner.com/trogdor.html

I mean, Trogdor is battling knights in his online game. Maybe you're being sarcastic.

Anyway, I like this design. It isn't a literal translation or representation.

Also, I like how the nipples make it seem as though the dragon is really a person in a costume.

pencilgrin

Supplement...

The dragon's 'hair' is a little weird.
The syringe could be a little clearer.
The flashing light could maybe be made to look more like flashing light. It seems as though the horse got bumped in the head.

Otherwise, def. one of my favourite Red Cross subs.

MadTheologian

This is soo uber-cute! $5 and with good wishes that you win the contest!

helo

I thought the knight was
trying to stab the dragon.

I like where you put
the dragon's nipples.

bananaphone
bananaphone profile pic Alumni

one of the best in this comp imo.

geishaberry

Very cute design. Would make a good normal shirt, but I had to look it over a few times before I understood what was going on (and I didn't realize that the thing on the horse's head was a siren until I read comments) and I had a hard time connecting it to the red cross.

rudra

trogdor has the beefcake arm and angry eyebrows - therefore Not trogdor

i got the "thorn in foot" right away

it's cute, good for the RC comp - and i'll let the hearts slide cuz they're very subtle

5$

Schnausen

that dragon is so cute.
i'm buying this.
and threadless is printing this.
right.
now.

abigaildarling

ok this is a great illustration. and i LOVE the colors. good job all round.

Svetlana

5 and $

Wasn't sure at first but it's grown on me. It loooks great on a shirt! Especially the blue one.

iluvbandaid

cute. maybe it's just me but i thought the horse got conked on the head and had a wound like in cartoons. i didn't realize it was a siren. but that makes sense...

mexicosgreatest

i love the dragons nipples =) $5

Wingzofnocte

does that dragon have nipples ... ^_^

fastjumper
fastjumper profile pic Alumni

ok.
This is supposed to be a rappresentation of the classic image of a man helping a beast-usually a lion- pulling out a thorn from its foot (well i thought that was a classic but it seems many of you guys dont have familiarity with it-especially if you ask "is he injecting something?"-or maybe thats not clear enough)
also(but this is just collateral,the image would be supposed to work even without this knowledge)that guy is St.George,who is portrayed always fighting the dragon on the classic european old painting. but here he's giving his help to the "bad beast".he works for a better world,as the Red Cross do around the world.now you shold get how the design is related to the theme of the contest, and keep in mind also that we should try to make design wich "stand alone".
I've never seen that Trogdor before but well, if you think that my dragon and that pixelated-random-basic dragon are similar,so all the dragons in the world are similar!or you maybe need new glasses.
the dragon have a cool aircut,cause i drawn it like that,and he has 2 nipples as all the dragons on the universe:)
(and he has no penis, before you ask...)
on my blog space you can see the optional RedCross on the horse,that maybe would make more clear the siren on his head.i've just left it as optional,judges will judge if it is "legal" or not.
thank you

Kimatay

the dragon has nipples

Kimatay

ps i really liek it!! AND i understood itwas Stgeorge before i read your explaination...i felt smart when i realized you had to explain for people to udnertsand it

fastjumper
fastjumper profile pic Alumni

^lol
thank you

Nessapop

give a warm feeling

silverkey

Good God, enough with the nipples already.

Love this design. Loved it on your blog, love it now. I would buy this and wear it proudly. I especially like the siren and the heart smoke. $$$$$5!

squaker

cute

Sassmo

Before I even read the comments I thought Trogdor so I Ctrl+F'ed and immediately saw other people saying it, so whether or not it holds up in a side-by-side comparison, aspects of it conjure images of Trogdor in people's minds.

streetwise
streetwise profile pic Alumni

very well done. 5$

She Says So

sexy sexy love love.

beeski

oh yeah love lots! 5

ponkie

i adore this, $5

HALcorp

$$$$$!!!!!

love this... maybe the thorn isnt clear enogh, but its not too bad, and maaaaaybe the siren isnt siren like enough but really you'd have to be a knob not to work those out... excellent design

LizzyLovingLife

I'd buy this just because of the nipples. $5

Oh_Nik_Nak

Cute in light blue and ash
5 from me

Jena4lopez

I'm in love, please print this.

adam antium
adam antium profile pic Alumni

Yes!...probably one of the best ARC subs!
5dude!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?